Reviews for Fifteen Ways To Make Your Prince RememberYouExist!
raindropcatcher chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
I love Mamorus struggle to remember the Senshis' name! xD
Hahaha! I laughed out so loud! They were in this serious conversation and then Mars Knight comes with his Band member Jesus! You are hilarious, SailorLeia! xD xD
As much as I’m worried for Usagi, I’m somehow glad that Mamoru gets to spend some time with the girls (and the knights) alone. I love his bond with them later on.
And that part where you described Mamoru’s fear of losing her. Phew, you shook me to my very core.
The idea of him seeing and hearing what Usa does is beautiful, so is Usa’s monologue about her life.
Please hurry, Mamoru-san!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
Usagi n Mamoru forever.
raindropcatcher chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
I love how you let us follow Mamoru’s thoughts. I can understand him so completely. He must be torn apart. He’s so deeply in love with this girl and at the same time feels so guilty for “betraying” those two other women in his life. If only he would let go and let his heart lead the way…
Oh god, my whole body tingled when he first pulled her in his lap and THEN carried her bridal style on top! You sure know how to make them do everything a Senshi girl could wish for! ;)
Oh my… puddle…puddle…lips…
Oh god! I feel so relieved! Those two puzzle pieces finally found their way together! I’m so! SO! Sigh!
“What are we doing?”
“Kissing” Hehehe! You rule, SailorLeia! I blushed crimson! xD
LOL! “What’s wrong with Serena and why do you keep referring yourself in a third person perspective?” THIS is SO utterly adorable!
Ok and then everything starting from when he wakes her up with a kiss is so cute, that I can’t quote it, because then I would paste the whole chapter in my review! xD
You’re the queen of sweetness! And you know, I really think you couldn’t have picked a better chapter to dedicate your grandpa, because there’ so much love in there. Not mushiness. Only love and warmth. I’m sure he’s proud of having a SailorLeia who’s spreading so much joy onto the world! *Senshi hugs*
And – what a cliffhanger! *gasp*
raindropcatcher chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
“…While I could hear his nose wrinkling up in voice. He’s so cute sometimes.” Agreed!
Bare-chested Mamoru? *gasp* Stay cool, Usa!
Oh god! When this *coughbitchcough* kissed him! I wanted to hit her! Poor Usagi-chan to be forced to see that!
A sigh for everytime he winked at her. Thank you for never forgetting that! :)
“I miss yours a little more than mine” Could he be any more flirting? *squeal*
Oh god… I’m a puddle. He’s carrying her. Her prince in shining armour… (Usa, I’m sorry for what happened to you, but… YOU CAN WEAR HIS CLOTHES! WITH HIS SCENT!)
I love how you slowly slowly let Mamoru realize that he’s feeling something for her. Something, that drives him crazy. God, and I love all the reactions from Reika and Toki! Can’t even quote it all! It’s like hot chocolate to my Usa-Mamo-Toki-heart!
One of my favourite chapters so far. Senshi hugs.
Nalahime chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
WOW! I really love this story! Its a re-telling and yet has changes and still major connecting points to the original story. Just great! I love it all and wished for it to continue on with the rest of sailor moon, seriously! I liked all that diary format. At first I was a little confused and thought: "How can you write all that in diary and letter format?!" But it worked wonderfully and was just awesome!

I was so thrilled when I read about Ann and Alan and thought: "Finally someone who sees how evil Ann was and how creepy, yet sweet Alan was!" And I totally liked the way their story went and made perfect sense! Though I had one point that was held too short, because it felt kind of out of the blue and jumped. I cant really tell where it was and what it exactly was, so I guess Ill have to find it again and write it to you then. Sorry! I just wanted to quickly read on that time and wanted to know what happened next! :D

Anyways! Great story, loved it and favo!
ObsessiveCumberbatchDisorder1 chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
I LOVE THAT YOU USED EVANESCENCE! I love them! I applaud you my friend.
devafiend chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Cute! :-) very cute! Gonna read the next chappie!
raindropcatcher chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
You won’t believe me – I’m back again! Anne and Gil were tormenting me today and I needed a break! I loved her dreams. The second one was SO beautiful. Ok, it got very heartbreaking but just the scenery and the situation… I imagined them often be this way back then… That was truly beautiful.
And then Toki came to Usa’s (almost wrote Anne! xD xD) rescue and I was all clapping hands and grinning pancake! ;D I could kiss him too! No really, I COULD! And his “HEY!” I mean once Motoki (!) raises his voice, you sure get goosebumps! I GOT! But why didn’t you stop heeeeeeeeeeer?
I feel so sorry for Usa. The way you describe everything I can really feel how she is torn apart by everyone and everything inside her…
And a squeal left my mouth when I realized that he was already in the park too while talking to her via phone!
Then their I’m-better-than-you-dancing-pu-lease-blushing-moment. Sigh.
Usa is silencing him with her hand! And once again I have to think how perfect they fit as friends for Anne and Gil! O
God… “You look beautiful… the way you are”. Alright, It’s official – I’m a puddle. And Usa – just grab and kiss him and he will remember!
“When you’re civil, not MUD SLINGING” Hello! I can’t believe you wrote that before we knew each other! xD
“He’s my brother from another mother” this chapter is such a Toki-chapter and I love it all the more for that!
I thought they would kiiiiss… boy… But of course then your lovely story would be over!
Kasienda chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
This has been absolutely delightful! I tore through it in two days!

I really appreciate that this is about season 2. There are so many Season 2 fics (which I admittedly love), but this stands out for having a rarer subject matter. I love that you developed the loneliness that would accompany your friends forgetting the life changing experiences you shared together. In fact, you probably could have spread this out for longer for some of them. I especially thought that Ami and Rei were going to take longer, but no worries. And you developed Ann and Alan beautifully as well. In the show these interactions were repetitive and tiresome, but you manage to avoid this completely by changing the scenario and the different kinds of torture.

I also really appreciate your medium of expression - how everything was expressed through diary, text messages, and work journals. Again, its a creative and unique way of telling your story.

The development of Darien and Serena's relationship was wonderfully paced. It was slow enough that we got the blow by blow as arguing turned into friendly teasing, then playful banter, and then genuine friendship and eventually acknowledged love. But it always moved forward and your reader (at least this one) was always actively engaged. And I love your characterizations of these two! They are so spot on! I LOVE that you expressed the Serena's inner struggle with her three personas (remembering an entire different self would be a crazy thing to have to deal with and definitely would make you doubt who you were as a person) as well as Darien having a really hard time accepting Serena into his life because he thinks he's destined to be with another. I love that you made him accept her before he knew who she was - that's the true way to show that he loves her for who she is now!

Few suggestions for improvement because I want to be helpful and not because anything was actually too detracting:
- Never ever underline the whole chapter. I thought you might be trying to convey that they were writing on lined paper, but it was really strangely distracting for those first few chapters. And since the first few are critical in retaining readers you want them to be as easy to follow.
- There are some diction mistakes throughout this monster where you put in the wrong word. I could always tell what you meant, but sometimes the word you put in meant the exact opposite of what you were trying to convey. Like you would say Darien is conceded (which means he agrees or gives up in an argument) when you meant to say conceited (stuck up, full of himself). Another one that stood out to me was inferno hospital when I think you meant infernal hospital (though this one was kind of amusing as I kept picturing the hospital on fire somewhere in Dante's 9th circle of hell). These mistakes are consistent throughout and something you may want to keep an eye out for in the future when spellcheck is correcting your work.
- Some of the diary entries are repetitive. I don't mind seeing a scene twice from two character's perspectives, but entire chapters is intense sometimes when I'm dying to know what happens next! And there's a few instances when you have a scene in three or four perspectives. If you're going to do this you need to change it up more. Have Darien and Serena remember slightly different parts of the conversation (rather than they both get the full and complete and identical dialogue) or have them remember it slightly differently. If your going to include the scouts' journal or Ann and Alan sacrifice one of the main characters going along with it.
- The comments of all the other seven characters after a scout's entry didn't add much. Sometimes, they could be amusing, but having all seven respond seemed excessive most of the time as they didn't add anything to your story. Just agreed with each other for the most part and occasionally someone would have an idea. It has a group banter to it I suppose, but honestly I found myself skimming through most of these parts.

Anyway, I think that's all I have. Please remember that I loved this even with my suggestions for improvements (and I really don't ever expect you to go back and change anything - just trying to help you improve your writing!). I really did get through it in two days!

Lovely lovely story!
Happy Writing in all future endeavors!
Jesusfreak15 chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
dude... it's a great ending... not so happy that it had to end but it's really good! and to you i say this...Flees on your dog and merry cat-lice! my dad's punch line not mine :) so early Merry Christmas and a happy new and hopefully fun year :) (f.y.i I don't mind that it's late but dude... it's the thought that counts)
xxNarielxx chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Beautiful story :D
Ashen Author chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I love that you finally finished this. It was a very powerful and moving ending that characterized their happily ever after perfectly. I wish we'd seen more of the intervening years, though: seeing how the knights and Allan and Ann affecting the Black Moon Clan and Deathbusters, etc. That would have been interesting. Maybe we'll be lucky and get a sequel. or even just a collection of one-shots?
SerenityShields chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
what a wonderful story! beautiful writing and engaging story line! thank you for sharing!
Queen of Light 17 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Woah. What an amazing ending. I couldn't stop smiling throughout this chapter. I loved seeing them on their first date and I meted at the end with the King looking over the sketches and diary and the Queen sharing some exciting news. I absolutely love this story and will continue to re read it. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fic and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
missscatterbrain325 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Yeay! Thank you for completing this! This is one of the best written SM fiction I've read. I love your writing style, the plot twist, the emotions it tugged out of me, the emotions portrayed by the characters, their banter and interactions with one another. I think you are very talented and hope you keep writing new stories and share them.
P/S: I think this may be my first time reviewing logged in as I didn't have an account until Jan this year but I have kept track of this story since I found it which was a couple of years ago. That says a lot to your talent as I'm usually a very impatient reader! ;) Thanks again!
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »