Reviews for Fifteen Ways To Make Your Prince RememberYouExist!
kera69love chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Wow that was super sweet so does it mean that the story is complete. I hope you can continue to write more story's because I like the way you write
Starrlight1812 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad you were able to finish writing this, even without the final chapter you had written a wonderful story. I'm sorry to hear about your memaw, its the worst when they leave us, but they will always be here in spirit.

Keep up the fabulous writing, I'm looking forward to your next work of art!

Merry Christmas and hope you have a fabulous 2014!

Starr
tiffany aka basketcase chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I'm sorry about your loss and I know it could hard to function after such a loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm happy that we have the finale chapter to such an amazing story. It was a great ending to such an unique story that had never been tried before on FF. I couldn't help but feel sad to say bye to your 'Darien' and 'Serena'.

You really did grown tremendously in your writing from the first chapter and to the end. Thank you for an epic adventure.

-t
raindropcatcher chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
1. I would have fallen from my chair if I would have been sitting in one at reason 14! xD Usagi! You ninny! And it never occurred to you there’s no need for dismounting his legs but he could simply use his VERY strong arms to lift you up and kiss you as long as he wishes (aka forever)?
2. And reason number 1. Oh my… that tears at my heart! She truly IS in love. That’s because she thinks she doesn’t deserve him, when actually she’s the ONLY ONE who deserves him at all! I know Mamo thinks the same about her too. Memory loss or not. Don’t deny it Mamoru-san!
3. And HOW creepy is Alan with asking her to write her reasons down!? O_o It couldn’t have been grosser if he would have asked her to keep a diary about how she often went to toilet! One doesn’t rummage around in someone’s heart!
4. Mamo-chan on his knees? It’s an ooooooooooooooooomen ;)
5. SailorLeia, you sure are meanie! You write about all those wonderful images Usa-chan is drawing (like the one of Mina and her knight) and now I WANT TO SEEEEE THEM! *pout* _
6. “How are WE doing?” Oh, Mamoru, you’re already one, huh? Huh? *wink* *nudge*
7. Oh my good! Am I a puddle or am I a puddle! I am puddliger than a puddle! How he defends her and then HOLDS her hand! In front of everyone! GO MAMO-CHAN! BE HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!
raindropcatcher chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Wow… I love the part where Mamoru thinks about her while she’s asleep. Envying this guy who’s allowed to wake up beside her every morning. Well, practically he’s envying himself But it was a truly touching part, showing how deep his feelings for her run, even though he CAN’T remember their past.
Hey did the Senshis steal the TPPRS from our MBPC? ;)
“He’s worse than a nervous new father”? One of the cutest lines EVER!
“Rei would like to point out he freakin’ cares!” xD SO adorable they are!
And Luna’s request! LOL!
I don’t even start with the kiss on the forehead and the palm-phone-number because then somebody has to come and wipe me off that ground!
raindropcatcher chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Sigh… All that talking about friendship… It really touched me…
What is it with our detectives and the Luna pen? I have to read on!
Nawwwwwwwwwww. Couldn’t stifle a giggle about that pact and that Luna and Artemis signed with their paws! Too adorable!
Hahaha! Rei’s closing point! xD I love you Rei-chan! And I love Chad for saying these beautiful things to Usa!
I love all of them!
Can’t write more, have to read!
raindropcatcher chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
1. What an awesome chapter! The episode with the virtual theatre is one of my favourites and you turned it into a story! Thank you, SailorLeia! :D
2. How creative of coming up with those knights! I love that idea!
3. Luna and Artemis making out, huh? Couldn’t help but laugh and giggle!
4. And dear, what should I say about Mamo and Usa in THIS chapter? Is there anything sweeter than walking a girl home? No.
Mamoru and Usagi, sitting in a tree, ;)
5. Do I have to stop reviewing? Because I’m in love with your story :)
raindropcatcher chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
1. "She doesn’t think like other people.“ “That’s true … Even for her, it makes no sense!” I laughed out SO loud! xD
2. Your letters between Reika and Motoki are such a great idea! Bravo!
3. “Maybe Beryl had some kids with her generals that we never knew about?” xD xD
4. “You obviously lost a friend, but you wanted him to be more than a friend.” You got it Mamo-chan!
And how wonderful he is when consoling her! And how even MORE wonderful when he’s waiting for her in the park!
5. “did-ya-foo” xD That Mina xD
And you write absolutely wonderful, dear SailorLeia! Your story is exactly what I needed today. Every chapter is SO heartwarming…
raindropcatcher chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
1. I shouldn’t review on every chapter, should I? But then you shouldn’t write such utterly cute things, SailorLeia! ;D
2. The notes between Mako and Usa truly made me laugh. I like it when they are being witty and ironic (‘dictionary’ is all I’m saying ) and yet caring
3. How sweet that Usa and Mamo stick together against Ann! I love that! (He even WINKED at her!)
4. Even sweeter how Mamo wants to see her work SO desperately that he starts being childish! I love a pouting Mamoru! ‘Come on.’ ‘You come on.’ (Can’t believe that Usagi managed NOT to kiss him ;) )
raindropcatcher chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
1. Pretty please with cherry on top, can I have a Motoki-onii-san? You described him SO cute! I love how he thinks of himself as the new Cupid
2. Oh, I couldn’t help but giggle and melt into a puddle as Mamo-chan caught Usa in his arms and was even worried! And then their hilarious exchange about naming their children, and I wanted to squeal “Your children ARE her children!” He-he! ;D
3. Mako-chan is back! Stop it Senshis, or I start crying as well!
4. I laughed out loud about the “two reliable Scouts” xD Luna can be SO mean. But still we love her...
5. Mamo not wanting to let her go and their WHOLE conversation! Every word! I can’t point anything out because it was EVERY WORD! … sigh… sigh… sigh… I’m a puddle…
This was my favourite chapter so far, SailorLeia!
raindropcatcher chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I love that Amy understood Usa is in love with someone else. Kindred spirits – all I’m saying :)
And Mina’s speech at the end really touched me. I’m so glad Usagi isn’t alone anymore. It has to be such a terrible feeling to be the only one who remembers…
raindropcatcher chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Alright, I couldn’t help myself (needed some brightening up!) and started reading!
And how cute is this? First off – Motoki being his rational inner voice, I love that SO! Then Mamoru being witty – always only around Usa! Then he even noticed that something wasn’t alright with her and he wants to cheer her up (stop denying, Mamo-chan! ) and then *SQUEAL* She kisses them both on their forehead? HOW UTTERLY CUTE IS THAT? Beyond-words-cute! That’s what!
Can’t wait to see how this all develops and when and how the Senshis will turn up! :D
Hotgirlow chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
I love this story please update soon
ObsessiveCumberbatchDisorder chapter 22 . 6/16/2013
lout of all the stories read and made up this is my favorite. It has the perfect amount of romance, comedy, and action. keep writing you're doing an amazing job
Guest chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
please update with the ending soon
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »