Reviews for Fifteen Ways To Make Your Prince RememberYouExist!
merangelgal chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I have ABSOLUTELY LOVED reading this story! WOW - it's fantastic! You write so well from the characters point of view, and it's a thoroughly have enjoyed the storyline! :)
Boromonokli chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Holy sh... These are long! Although a lot of fun, filled with fun plot, and enjoyable, the pacing still suffers a bit mostly because of the double perspective of the same events by Darien/Serena. It adds interesting points, but really hurts the pacing.
Boromonokli chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Digging through the story, and it reminds me why I love sailor moon, and why I hated the second, "black moon" arc of the R season. It's because it throws all the characterization out of the window! Stupid toei and their stupid writers!

Whatever you do, for the sake of all that's good in this world, please don't do a breakup arc.
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
I'm so sad it's over! Darien is so sweet! I actually think your version was better than the anime version. It was great! Keep up the good work and I hope you write another Sailor Moon fanfic like this! (I've read the theater one too).
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
OMG U AREN'T DEAD! I was beginning to think that so I deleted this story of of my reading list on my iPod. I'm putting it back!
FGFG chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
ellex0 chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
This is the cutest! The love is tangible in this chapter - great work!
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
THANK YOU for the double chapters! So much drama. But finally finally they're together again.
I loved the 15 ways list and reply (and the other lists were too funny). You have such a beautiful writing style. It's so easy to just get caught up in your words.
I can't believe to this almost the end. I have mixed feels about saying can't wait for more soon. Because I know it's gonna be the final chapter.
Jesusfreak15 chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
nice chapter... thankfully Mr. semi-grouchy grumpy gills wasn't being to sentamental! lol good job dude!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
love you . love this. love the story. love darien. love you
sailor silvimoon chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
First of all: yeah, you're back!
Second: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Third: I Soooooo love you right now!
When I checked my e-mail box and saw your name I literally started dancing around the room. I was so happy! My sister was: 'What's got into you?' And whem I told her, she just rolled her eyes. Can you believe it?
I loved the speach of Serena' mother how her home should be a safe place. I loved the second chap and Darien lists. Can't wait for the next chapter,even though I'm sad it'll be the last one.
I know I've already asked, but please continue with the second part of the 2 season and so on. You have a fresh and different style and I think you could write wanders. Although, it would be hard, after al this love Darien shows, to write a believeable lie.
Oh, yeah, if you're interested join our group on Facebook: it's called Destiny's Gateway. We are all writers there. More info can be find on my profile.
Once again, love the chapters, can't wait for the next one and Happy holidays!
Love you!
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
I loved it
AimlesslyGera chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
First of all Finally you're back! And omg I loved this chapter with Darien's lists! Best chapter out of all! It had me tearing up. And it made me want to start lists on the ppl I love. Ahh! I hope you have a new story idea ready since you're about to finish this one!
Queen of Light 17 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Wow. just loved loved LOVED these past two chapters. I wanted to hug Sammy for all his support for his big sister and I just cheered when Sereana's mom put her foot down. It was all very sweet. Hope everything works out for the family. I coulden't stop grining when the whole gang was reunited and and seeing the prince and princess finally be reunited it was just a beyound sweet and tender moment. Dariens responses to the fifteen ways were also so sweet. Once again loved these two chapters and can't wait to read the finial chapter. Those poor two love birds derserve that date!
Starrlight1812 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Once again, love it! My heart swelled when Darien and Serena finally met again, and the extra chapter was a stroke of genius! Thank you for bringing this story to me, it makes my day each time I read your update! Until the next review!

315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »