Reviews for Island Dreams
October Autumn chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
I hope you update soon(:It's pretty good
LaughLoveLive chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
WOW! WOW! WOW! I bow before your greatness! Outstanding! You, my dear, are a natural at writing that kind of heat. Encore!
LaughLoveLive chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
The infamous bump of the rating to M can only mean one thing... it's party time!

This is a great story, one of my favorites. You have written it with the right mix of poignancy, humor, angst and sweetness. And I have a feeling it is about to recieve and injection of searing heat coming up soon. Terrific job!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Haha nice chappie. Can't wait for more

Middi
LaughLoveLive chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
I can feel the pressure building. I am hoping, wishing and believing that chapter 10 will relieve that pressure. Wink, wink. Nicely done.
LaughLoveLive chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Short and sweet. Sometimes that's all you need. Very nice.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
I liked that chapter. Chels is so funny. Only thing- you didn't put a disclaimer up. I don't care cuz, I know you don't own them, just the ideas, but other people(annoying ones)who have nothing to do will go complain.

Can't wait for more.

Love Middi
FaberryFan chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
oh.

very nice

:]

i wanna know what happens next!

D
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Yay! You updated! :)

Well, I don't even need to say that I loved these chapters 'cause you know that I love all the chapters that you write! So please, update as soon possible!

Great job!
Pookie22 chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
aw...sniff...that's an awesome song. So fitting. I love when songs fit in perfectly. I'd never heard it before but I youtubed it and it's now one of my favorites. And let me just tell you how much I enjoyed how you led up to that moment. Fantastic pace. Fantastic story. God, I hate waiting for updates. But it's totally ok as long as the updates are worth the wait. Yours definitely are. :)
Pookie22 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Ok, if I could squeal like Raven I SO would've when I saw that there wasn't just ONE but TWO new chapters! Happy belated birthday to me! lol. Anyway, I loved it! I'd say more but I'm just too excited by the fact that there's another chapter waiting for me. So, uh, yeah... I'm gonna go...
LaughLoveLive chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
If for nothing else, I loved the chapter because you used a Jordin Sparks song and she is my number three celebrity crush behind Raven and Anneliese. That being said, you said a mouthful with just a few written words.

To quote the men in the Guiness commercial, "Brilliant!"
LaughLoveLive chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
You make me smile. I know this is generic a review as I can give but I just loved it all. I loved every word of the chapter!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
I can't wait for the update on this one, It's really good, and I can't wait for more.

Middi-Saiba
Pookie22 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I love this story. Yup, really do. Everytime I finish one of your updates, I always look at the chapter bar, hoping that there's a little right arrow signifying that there's another chapter that I might have missed. :) I hate when they end, seriously. Update soon!