Reviews for I Want a New Drug
AT1Direction chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
This was a perfect ending.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love this story. :)
Tara Laurel chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Fantastic story. Great inner monologuing! Very true to the character. All characters were spot on. Enjoyed how you brought Jerry and Angel more center stage in this. The tend to get pushed aside. i.e. Jerry taking Jack to the psychiatrist, Angel telling him he doesn't have to be like his father. You can tell by Jack's reaction to seeing Angel for the first time in a long time in the film that they were close. It is a common plot line with Jack, drugs, and his dad coming back, but with a fresh approach. The inclusion of Angel and Jerry helps with that a lot. Also liked the OCs. They were well-written and not overshadowing. Danny seemed like someone Jack would be friends with. Hilarious with great situational comedy and one-liners (Who pissed in your Cheerios and Bobby's reaction - hysterical), fast-paced, entertaining, emotional and more! Okay, ceasing rambling now.
tk-fan-4ever chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
awsome story! the only issue i had with it was that it was almost like angel and jerry shoulda traded other than that good story!)
betweenlife chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
still love this after so long. :)
StraightLife116 chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
this was awesome! YOu totally rock.
Kathrynjean chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
LOVE it! Good job! ur an amazing writer!
topaz addiction chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I'm loving your story a lot!

I think your interpretation of Jack's past is good and coinsides with the little bit of info given in the movie. I also adore the fact that you haven't neglected the fact that Jack has three brothers, not just Bobby. :) Very good mix of all of them. And you've managed to write them all in characters! Hurray! :D

My favourite scene so far was probably all of them sitting in Jack's room talking.

By the way, you're writing this so convincingly that I'm having a hard time calling Jack, Jackie now. Great writing!

Evelyn is perfected, too!

Gah! Just a great story so far!

I stop to review this chapter because Bobby killed me:

“Who pissed in your Cheerios?” He questions. “What the hell kind of question is that?”

LMFAO! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Definitely a Bobby-ish reaction and a definitely a Jerry saying.

Alright, I'm going yo get back to reading now! :D
tearsXsolitude chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
So glad I found this story it was great!
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
Wow, that was definately worth staying up till 1:00am reading :)

Good job :)
WindStar chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
I really liked this! Thanks for taking the time out of your life to write such a riveting story.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 17 . 7/30/2008
i loved this story! i'll tell you the truth... at first i wasn't even going to read this story, but i thought what the heck? and i gave it a go.. and it was awesome!
Zafiro Okami chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
1325464 chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
That was really enjoyable and a believable account of what could have been. :)
vincents1lover chapter 17 . 3/2/2008