Reviews for Giovanni's New Neighbor
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
lawl ashs dad is a douchebag
Porky2 chapter 20 . 3/16/2009
Paul use Logic to kill Spongebob so now I have another reason to hate Paul. I really going to miss Spongebob.
Mikichu chapter 18 . 3/3/2009
Ash facefaulted and turned very, very red. " THAT STUPID SON OF A BITCH MEXICAN SALESMAN TRICKED ME ! " (coughs-racist). He turned to the flopping red fish and kicked it. " Stupid fish ! I f-king hate you ! (Bleep) sucking motherfu- "

ROAR !

" Fu-fu-fu-f...oh...sh-t. "

The newly evolved Gyarados glared at Ash, who nervously chuckled. " Uh, hi, Gyarados. I'm Ash, you're owner. Obey me. "

LOL!

It's an Ash version of episode 16! ROFL!
Inuyasha4ever1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
this is one of the funniest fanfics i have ever read?

"What? Haven't you ever seen Bigfood before? I am awsome! And I am Lord Buttercup, master of pokemon and son of a douchebag! I am five food four, and I am proud to be naked!"

Funniest part
DTH chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
A SEUQEL?...HELL YHEA I LOVED THIS!
Zefri012 chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
...

ARE YOU FLIPPING INSANE!

WHAT'S NEXT GIOVANNI AND TIMMY TURNER?

Pleas!
ShadowKing1988 chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Lol, a humorous ending to a laugh-a-minute fic! In my opinion, a sequel is definitely something worth exploring. That means more chances to watch Giovanni (aka, douchebag) getting beaten, tortured, and humiliated! (*Laughs evilly*)
Inuyasha4ever1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hilarious! Ash is the son of the head of TR? lol Spongebob moves to Viridian city? XD
SocietyLost59 chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
" Aw. Are you sure I didn't fly out of the building ? "

" You're the leader of Team Rocket, not Superman. "

" SHUT UP, RED ! "

Ash snickered. " Hehehe...Superdouche ! "

That was funny as hell,my friend who read it with me fell out of the chair.
Rocket Wolf chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Wow! -rubs eyes- It really is over! O: I liked the part where Ash and Molly burned the mailboxes. FEEL DAH BURN!

Ooh, and if you're going to make a sequel, you should bring in some of the other Spongebob characters to come to Giovanni's house and sue him for killing Spongebob. That would be hilarious! XD
Zefri012 chapter 20 . 6/19/2008
WTF?

YOU KILLED SPONGEBOB!

Good job! The annoying son of a (bad word) was gettng on my nerves!
Rocket Wolf chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
Tracey sobbed. " No one cares about me ! "

" That's right ! " Domino cheerfully said.

-laughs- So true! XD

It was also funny when Gio and Delia made out. HAHAHA!
Kaida Kaguya chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
That was funny. Please continue!
ShadowKing1988 chapter 20 . 6/16/2008
" You mean you've been hightailing us for three months just for f-king fudgies ? "

Best line ever XD
mony chapter 19 . 6/10/2008
I only darkrai could see this...

Gosh I love this story