Reviews for I'm Not Really Dead
Elliott chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
ooh, I love this. It's so sweet. Why have you abandoned it? Please update soon.
Name chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I adore it

okay...its a bit strange with mr. keating...but thats what i looked for soo..:D

plus it's not al slashy and slutty but totally cute *-* would you..continue ? :)
Okami of the Cheese chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
i like this. it has a really nice plot. and i dont see many keating/student ones, and i always like them when i do. your style of writing is very effective too, and you've captured the characters well.
Ferris chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Well I think this story might be dead... but if you still kinda have a inkling of finishing it, you defiantly have a reader.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Hello!

Me again, and I'm checking up on you. You haven't updated in so long! *whimper* This is the best Charlie/Keating story of the lot, and it has such potential ...

Please update? ;D
thatdrncat chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Hmm... I like this! Nicely written despite the strange pairing. Hope to hear more soon!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Gah! No! More! Now!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It is actually set in the sixties, The film I mean.

(look at the ties, they tell everything...XD)

but yus! I like so far!

I will now keep reading, just so you know.
mylittlehazmat chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Humph, I guess I can't complain. I'm the only one that's reviewed so far, but I wish it had been longer. I can't wait for another update. D

Cheers,

Kirsten
mylittlehazmat chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Ahh, you've gotta update! My two favorite characters from the film ... yeesh. I love the story so far. However, some instances I'll get lost in the setting. For example, in this chapter, when Keating finds Charlie leaning against the wall, you make it out to seem as if Keating brought the lunch with him, and they eat outside ... there's no transition from the wall to Keating's house ...

But yeah, I like it.