Reviews for What Dreams Are Made Of
Coocoocachoo chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Great story! You really should make a second one y'know?
YAY! EVEN 40! You're welcome. -

KHfreak421 chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
OMG! This story is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read part 2! Wonderful story!
KHfreak421 chapter 13 . 9/29/2010
This is such an awesome story! I love listening to all the songs as they come up. It's amazing. I can't wait to read on and see about the awards. You've done a facinating job!
KHfreak421 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
OMG! This is great! I love how you write the same scene in three different points of view and put it all together! It's awesome! And the fluff at the end is amazing! I don't know how you could doubt it at all. What Riku did is so romantic! *squeal* I just started reading fan fics about KH and I am having a blast. This is so cool! Keep up your writing you're wonderful.
KHfreak421 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This is starting out to be a great story! I can't wait to read the rest of it. You're very creative and imaginative.
CattyGothLoli chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
hehe.. Nice job so far!
dallasgreen chapter 20 . 1/19/2009
OMG! I love this fanfic! One of the best i've read! I love it soo much! I can't wait to read the other installments in the series!

Lacy-Succubus chapter 20 . 9/27/2008
That story has inspired me and showed me that there is always hope. Im only in grade 8 and theres a guy I like so this story gives me hope, Thanks to the author .
kairi10 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
oh my gosh! that was awesome please continue!
Tallis-chan chapter 20 . 4/12/2008
Wow... a lot has happened in this story! I liked it a whole and I'm sorry that I didn't review more. Once I got behind on reading, it took me forever to catch up. I just want you to know that I'm still reading all of your stories, it's just taking me a while to catch up to where you are.

This was an awesome story and my favorite of yours so far! I'm going to go read the sequel now!
Tallis-chan chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
aw! The fluffiness was very cute! I'm so glad that Kairi is finally sticking up for Selphie and the Riku and Selphie are back together! Awesome job!
Majickal chapter 1 . 1/27/2008

Other than that, very nice. But I'd cut down on the songs if I were you, just right, "I put on 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams'..."

It gets annoying having to scroll down all the time. I don't look at the lyrics.
not-so-perfect-angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this is pretty good so far sarah :P im not suprised everyone wanted you to make a sequel:P
Lunaymoon chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
well this tifa i sure don't like but i did like the character in the movie why do you hate her so! hee hee i'm teasing you if you didn't notice _
Lunaymoon chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
dang it where is selphie in comparison to Kairi in this? I mean come on in my choir conserts we were stuck all together in one room this makes the tension so high not knowing XP *I'm sticking out my toungue if you couldn't guess*