Reviews for Ended Like This
Hmm. I don't tend to like Zim/Dib fics, but I'm actually liking this one. Good job! :D
PansexualPanda-Zadr chapter 11 . 1/3
This made me so sad! He's blind! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
this story is amazing! i really hope you start working on it again.
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Please continue this story, please
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Is there a sequel?
Is this complete?
Ae3qe27u chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Is this story, perhaps, discontinued? It would be nice to know, and its been a while since its been updated.
:/ Please get back to me as soon as you can!
Thanks. :D bye!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
please update this. It's really incredible.
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Really great fanfiction, although I am a hater of love between Zim and Dib. I love friendship between them though, and how you show Zim's almost human side! Great story, looking forward to more!
arcanumpanthera chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Man.. Poor Zim. I'm glad for the new chapter! But sad for the little guy.. Wish I could give him my eyes.. :c
This was a great addition and it definitely filled that hole of suspense I had in my gut while waiting. :D You certainly know how to tug these old heart strings. Man this kind of awesomeness makes me want to draw/get back into animation. Grah! Art powers activate!
SinTheShadowThief chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
This story was soooo cuuuttte! I love it and it's now on my fav. lists. You're an awesome author to written this. You have to write another one or at least a sequel to this story. Keep on writing.
Chibi-Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
This story is just so great! I love it so so sooo much! This is a perfect story :D I'll wait every second for this story :3
xXFemkeXx chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
too tired to login, sorry xD
srrl this is a GREAT fanfiction c:
i feel like i have to read it again and again and again
it's perfect u v u
Wintress chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
well he's fucked if they take a look inside his body and discover he's an alien.
Wintress chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
...DID HE DIE? OMG DID HE DIE?