Reviews for Psych! The Musical
TheShulesLovinPsycho chapter 4 . 5/30
One review, as requested, and keep the change. :) Great job, I'm flicking through all of your fics right now and I'm really loving them. Keep it up!
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Lol i love this! I knew 3 out if the 4 songs! And also, I think Shawn's mom's name is Maddie, FYI.
Anyway this is great, one for the favs! Shawn whump and fluffy Shules? What more can one bored teen ask for?
Lol.
Sherlockian- Psycho chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
now you have two :)
cute no adorable adding the ring on jules' finger love it you should write more XD
Sherlockian- Psycho chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
k wow that was amazing and it's even better when you know Shawn would do this for Jules. you did a great job great fanfic
dare-to-dream22 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this! :) Thanks so much for writing it!

Everything Shules is total love. Makes me wish some of these things could happen in the actual show sometime. D:

The third and fourth stories were incredible! Personally, they were my favorites (that could just be because of the Shules in it...). And I have to say that I'm SO glad you did a follow-up on Hero. D: When I finished that one I almost strangled my computer.. if that's possible. I think I could have made it possible. Yes, yes I think so...

And then I read Stand (while playing the song on repeat, which added a lot to both the song and the story for me, so thanks for helping me see the song in a whole new light, a PSYCH light no less...) and now I think I'll be able to get to sleep ok without freaking out Shawn didn't make it. :)

So to sum it all up, AWESOME stories. I can't wait for more. :) Your other Psychfics are pretty great too! You're definitely going on my favorites. :D

I'll be waiting for more!

And my obsessive gushing shall end now... Or I'll continue on for a long, long time. ;)
Chaser14 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I never leave without paying ;)

Great ficlets. Your characterization is good and the stories are detailed without being boring. I especially loved the last chapter. Plenty of Shules and a nice dosing of father-son lovin. Oh, and I loved when you called baby Shawn the "little Spencer." Too cute!

~Hailey
Cassie chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
That was so freakin' adorable! I'm so glad Shawn lived! :D
Kira chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Okay, the title of this one is so misleading.

The angst? The whump? Dear God, woman, you need to update ASAP. Any fic. Write a new one. Really! Go to a library, write in a notebook and send them to me in the mail. You're an amazing writer and I so need my fix.
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Hi, you tod me to review so here I am! Erm...great story...loved the flashbacks. Right is that enough...can I go now? I'm going annyway! Bye!
jas chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
LOVE IT! Will we be seeing any more chapters in the future?

I'm going to need a whole lot of Shules to keep me going until the new season starts. Thanks for sharing with us!
randomlettersandword chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
oh you defiantly need to write more!
KuroAi15 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
...this one was short.
Winged Monkey chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Aw! I'm glad that evrything worked out for them. It was cute reading about Shawn learning to walk :) Can't wait for more, as always!

No galu govad gen!

-Silima
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
This chapter was excellent! My favorite so far! Keep up the awesome work!
Topaz Earrings1918 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008