Reviews for Let it All Out
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
I loved this idea, the whole cave thing was great, and the Morgan/Guy knowing their past was really well done and great. Loved Much's last line D

Glad that Morgan and Allan are married now as well, they are such a good couple.
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Not being funny, but it was a bit harder than that to get married in those days... I doubt they had shotgun weddings back then...
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
aaW! They're married!
Capt. Cow chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Lol. After enjoying one of your other stories heaps I have now decided that I like the way you write OC characters, and am rapidly backtracking to read the rest of your work.

This story was fantastic! I loved the humour, the fact that Guy wasn't awful, Allan, Will, the fact that they were friends.

That last line was so so Much that I laughed for like 10 minutes.
Gewher chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
O MY O MY O MY! I KNEW IT! O MY! I can't believe so much happened while I was computerless! MRS. A'dale now is it? You wrote that so perfectly I wanted to cry and jump and flutter around the room like a butterfly and oh ME O MY! I love you. I love this story. I love how Guy is still alive! I love how Allan's inlaws are outlaws! Morgan and Allan are married! YEAH! I can't wait until they have their first child ahha! At least they have Ailith to practice on first. I just want Allan to come back to the forest and be with them and then Marian can come and marry Robin and Will and Djaq will get married and Eve can come and join the gang and Much will marry her and then Eleanor of Aquitaine will come and marry Lil' John hahahaha! and then we will have the next generation of Robin hood's gang and it will last forever! Then I will look up my geneology tree and find that I'm related to all of them and my life will be complete. haha, ranting again. You can tell how excited I am. I can't wait to watch the finale, someone had better put it up on the web and SOON! Why doesn't Canada get Robin Hood? I don't understand! I love you!
Forest Archer chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
A brilliant ending! I'm glad that, in your stories at least, Allan's getting his chance at redemption. Part of me hopes he ends up back in the gang, although he'll probably never be trusted the same way again.

Two things really made me laugh: "“I was going to say because of the leather,” she corrected." and "“I suppose we shall have to get her a toasting fork,” he finally said." Brilliant! I thought it was great the way Morgan still managed to bug Guy, even if they were running out of air.

Apparently someone dies in the last episode... *Sniff* I hope you don't have to work that in! Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope there'll be another story soon!
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Excellent final chapter.

I really felt sorry for Guy, I do know he loves Marian very much. And that makes him want to be a better person in her eyes. But I think Morgan handled it very well, even if they both knew she was giving him false hope.

Robin was very good, especially in this chapter. It made perfect sense for him to give one of the arrows to Allan in more ways than one. Allan *is* supposed to be the next best archer after Robin. And I think it was his way of recognizing that Allan is in some small measure a part of them because of what he's done recently and most importantly because of Morgan. And it made just as much sense for him to let Guy go. That's who Robin is. He won't kill unless absolutely necessary.

But the ending was wonderful! I love Much and Djaq hovering and waiting to mother hen Morgan to death, while Robin knows exactly where she is and who she's with. And the fact that Allan wisked her off to get married made perfect sense after he came so close to losing her. And Will discovering the wedding band was priceless! So was Much's comment about the toasting fork too! LOL!
Liz4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw! Nothing like a life and death situation to make people seize the day with the one they love :) Fantastic, as always. And yay for Robin giving Allan the last arrow. There's hope for him yet (Robin, that is). I'm going to miss the Morgan stories while you're on break but I know the next one will be worth waiting for.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
I loved it!
Gilari chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Oh.. You have bucket loads of sympathy from me for the wisdom teeth. Not a pleasant experience. However, you're not in school right now, so at least no one wants you to talk or anything.

I can't believe Allan convinced Morgan to get married! Shocker! I hope they're happy though (always assuming nobody dies in the finale, which is a possibility :-S)

Cheers!

Beth
GlitteringEtiquette chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Fabulous! Huzzah for the wedding! LOVE the toasting fork line :D
scorpiagirl93 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Yay! They're married! Wasn't expecting that, I have to say, but it made a great ending!
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Oh, I love the way Allan thinks. Even when it seems to everyone else like he's gone around the bend!

Perfect twist bringing in the Greek Fire! Continuity baby!

And my love for SwimInstuctor!Guy knows no end! We could make him an action figure! LOL!
Stripysockz chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Squee! I loved the WillAlan friendship fluff, there needs to be more in the show! I can't wait for the next two episodes (which are airing together), I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not having one this week! Apparently, someone dies in the last one! ToT Great job, I loved it as always, update soon!
Soapy-Liedown chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter, this is a great story.

plz update.