Reviews for The Four Stages of Denial
Rambie chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
-bombards with Christmas spirit and rabid fangirlism-

E..! Shy-ish!MxN makes me fall out of my chair in glee.
Kjesta chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
So... I'm just in a small Mello/Near fit again, so I was looking through the fics, and this has caught my eye. So far, it really is nice!

Two points of critic, though:

1. Near is not an albino. Albinos have red eyes because they lack pigments and so you can see straight to the veins or something in their irises.

2. "Was zum Teufel" means "What the devil", and it's not so broadly used, but it's only a small mistake that no one will recognize unless he's from here ;)

I like how you portray Mello's temper - he *is* quite bad with it, isn't he? But nothing that a box of chocolates can't mend.

Also, Matt is wonderful in his sidekick role.

Near... Well, we haven't seen a lot of him yet, but he has that objectiveness. I always love how it contrasts with his passion for toys.

Anyhoo, I'm off now to read more.
Miss Tsuki K. Taken chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Aww! That was very sweet! A very good read :3
oztan chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
That it! I was hopping for more.
mishka-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
I really like how you depict these three. I know I have said this on another of your stories, but you really just do a good job at it.
Sarahfreak chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Loved the ending...this fic was amusing and I loved how you took the theme and ran with it...More people should review! Loved it!
Huntershivers chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Christmas spirit? My christmas spirit wants me to write a crossover with "a christmas carol from Charles Dickens" and Death Note... _ (There is no way I am able to wirte something like that TT)

well... I wanted to review, right? o.o

I really liked Matts outbreak in this one. It sure was the only way to not being(getting?... I'm sorry... u.u) killed instantly X'D

And the action of Near was just priceless! X3

It was fun and now I am able to have a nice monday morning at work without complaining but with a stupid grin on my face X3
Rinbins chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Guh, Near is so freaking moe, I love it.

Adorable ending though, ne~~ Poor Matt, getting fed up with Mello like that. But yay, he's not a pansy like so many Matts are made out to be.

Daw, your Mello. Poor guy.

They're all just so cute and squishable. Glad I could see this through to the end.
Jedi Master Bag chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
4 stages of denial, and you wrote them beautifully. I like how this was just short and sweet. You didn't drag it out. Nice change from everything else i've been reading lately.
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
hehe wow. loved that. cute little near kisses
Miss Tsuki K. Taken chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I totally look forward to the next chapter! The appearance of L was unexpected but very much enjoyed! :3

**I would write more reviews but I suck at crits and...yah .;
erbby17 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
here's a review because i TOTALLY understand the disappointed of no reviews.

GOOD JOB! The story's really cute so far...keep going and good luck!

-erbby
Rambie chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
I don't have much of an opinion on the cheesecake, but don't resist that other temptation. ;D

-joins you in squeeing over L-
Rinbins chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
DAW, L VISIT. ASDKSLN THAT WAS REALLY CUTE. S-Seriously... ;o;

Poor Near. Poor Mello. Poor L. Gah. D:

But yes. Excitement for next (and last!) chapter. This is a very cute story ne~
Rinbins chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
!

I feel like a jerk. I clearly remember writing out a review for the second chapter. But then, ffn has been kinda wacky lately, and there's a lot of stuff that hasn't been sending through. Last chapter, though, Mello was so... guh, Mello. I loved it. It was very him.

And in this chapter, Matt was adorable, and Mello was a brat. (I also loved it. XD) And now I'm off to read the next chapter, 'cause I'm excited. :D
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »