Reviews for GX Cafe!
hitokori midnight chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Johan
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Please let me dance with Johan or haou or Jehu or Zane. :-)
maymay85985 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Jaden! please hypnotize Jaden! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss ssssssssssssseeee
oh yea! awesome story
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Hmmm . . . If I could hypnotize any character I wanted . . . It'd be Chazz/Monjyome. He shall wear pink. XD Love it!
KuraiOHikari chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Cuteness~ I like this story! But! T.T I can't help my buts... Ahem, but I would appreciate it if you focused more on the characters and yaoi-ness than on the .. Authors-fans-appearance thing '""' Humm.. The character I chose is JOHAN.. of course.. Just.. Update soon please-seeing that you didn't update since.. 2009?.. Really makes me think you're giving up this story T_T Please be back soon!
YubelChan chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
funny and crazy chapter! XDD love this story! :3 spiritshipping forever! XDD haou and yubel! :DD love those two too! XDD lol. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XDD
DreamsDragon chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
I love it XD I hope you continue this XD
Azul Angel1251596 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
nice chapter plz update soon
Ultimate Soldier chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Okay, now that's what I call humor. If the only character I would hypnotize, it would be...Jadn, or Judai for your taste. I would make him giving away his cards to me.

Okay, now that's a sweet chapter, girl. Okay, since I'm actually the first boy (and not gay, I'm just redaing this just to show my appreaciation to ya), make me have an appearence, with the clothes and body from my Truth and Dare thing.

Yeah, and if I appear...you could actually do this. Since we have the same minds, why not we treat each other like...like...man, just think of whatever relationship would be perfect for us.

Sayonara.
Ultimate Soldier chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
This is just a short complment.

Dude-wait, scratch that, dudette, you really must love Linkin Park. That declares it, we really are like twins, except that are yoai and me...kinda like yuri. That'sour only opposite, I guess.
Ultimate Soldier chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
O.O

O.o

O.-

o.-

-.-

T.T

Ugh...you're really lucky that I'm a friend who will support you...and will risk...reading...yaoi.

Just...please...as a friend...if you really like yaoi...couuld you please tone it down just a little...in a way that I won't get a little disgusted.

If you do that, I'll be grateful. At least do some...boyxgirl thing or even a...I know you'll be offended but...girlxgirl thing.

Sayonara, and good luck. I'll be reviewing by the end of the chapters.
yang003 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
This is random.

Cool story, update soon.

WilderCapall chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
hey! i'm really not that clingy, seriously...i'm not that annoying either...not really anyway...

actually, i'd probably have a heart attack and die if i ever saw Ryo for real, cuz even on TV i have some...issues...

and i do NOT just like him for his unrivaled hotness! at first, when i started watching the show, i just loved his personality; i don't even think i registered that he was gorgeous until later...

update soon!
SyrusFangirl888 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Hmm...If I could hypnotise ANYONE...it would definatly be...MY FLUFFY SHO-KUN! YAY! AWW! Sho is just the cutest! So kawaii!
Zoomatron chapter 4 . 1/19/2008