Reviews for Visions
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I always wondered what it would be like if Lorelai called Luke instead of Chris. The story had a good vibe to it. I didn't expect you to write Luke begging Lorelai not to marry Max, and I'm glad you didn't. Luke would always push his feelings aside if they could potentially bother others.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw, very sweet! Thanks for righting a wrong!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
She so should have called Luke instead of Christopher. Great story, Java!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Nice idea. So much better then calling Chris was! I would have preferred to see this happen...
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
i loved it...it was awesome, but i think you should continue it...i think you could take it somewhere and make a good chapter story out of it, even if it's short, i think you should continue...that's just my opinion though... anyway, it rocked...as usual!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
good story
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*bounces up and down* Thank you, Java! You did amazing! One of your best, I'll say. :)
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I love this fic so much. Even if it didn't end with Luke and Lorelai getting together, it was perfect and so much better than the stupid scene we were originally given. I loved how it just seemed so real and possible and how it was Luke, again, who contributed to her realization of not being ready for marriage. It was sweet and I loved it and you're awesome. This was amazing, Java, great job!