Reviews for Sacrifices
JenJen1029 chapter 59 . 8/28
This was a lovely story and well-written! I'm sad it's over.
SanguineTaurean chapter 59 . 7/14
I am sad this amazing story is over. I think I cried more in this epilogue than the whole story all together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and life to appease us with our fascination for these characters.
SanguineTaurean chapter 57 . 7/14
Beautiful, sweet, loving chapter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 56 . 7/14
I can’t stand that nasty, disgusting, slimeball Gerry. He absolutely gives me the shuddering creeps! I hope he loses his job!
SanguineTaurean chapter 55 . 7/14
Awww, your little daughter is now the same age as Grace! Congratulations! Aren’t they so precious?! ️
SanguineTaurean chapter 52 . 7/13
Awww, sweet precious Grace! It is truly amazing that she and Bella were able to spend a week together, meeting Meghan, and see Jake. The past few chapters were perfect.
SanguineTaurean chapter 51 . 7/13
Everything has turned out so much better than I thought it could. I am so happy for everyone!
SanguineTaurean chapter 49 . 7/13
*GASP* omg...Edward got Jacob and Grace to the house?
SanguineTaurean chapter 47 . 7/13
Whew! FINALLY! ...now to jump his bones!
SanguineTaurean chapter 44 . 7/13
Oh, God...this is killing me! My heart hurts so much for Bella, and Edward.
SanguineTaurean chapter 42 . 7/13
Nooo! Bella, stop overthinking! Edward, tell her the truth! AARGH!
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 7/12
Edward is dazzling Bella again. I guess it could be said that she is B-dazzled. Yeah... I went there. Lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 7/11
Dammit, made me cry again. Charlie, one of my favorite characters.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 7/11
I hate that Jake imprinted on someone else and hurt Bella so deeply. I am guessing that the elders would not allow Grace to leave the reservation either, leaving Bella with neither. :(
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 7/11
Okay, going back to when Grace was in the hospital and Jake came into the room with the nurse there. His reaction to her has me wondering. Did he imprint on her? Oh, no. If that is the case then this is bad. Really bad.
6,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »