Reviews for Sacrifices
Double G chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
Very, very sad. I feel so bad for Bella! Please update soon!
idle.nights chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
Oh! I'm so excited to hear how she was changed.
dramarules chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
Out of all the stories on this website, Sacrifices, by far, is my favorite.

I feel that Enthralled captures the character traits fully and completely.

I, myself, am writing a fan fiction on another website and was worried about not fully capturing Edward's character.

Although I feel that Bella in Sacrifices differs slightly from Bella in Twilight, it still impresses me how Enthralled comprehends her characters.

Sacrifices is a must read, and I have recommended it to several of my friends.

Please keep updating!
PocketofChange chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
oh my goodness... so i am going to be really honest, i don't believe that i have ever really liked charlie before now. but i can feel the love ((sorry for the cheesiness)) but really. i loved this chapter, it was so sweet. and i am so pumped to for the next chapter. i love the part about alice and bella comforting her. i can feel so much like bella, and completely helpless. but this was bella's chance to show that she could stand on her own two feet and show that she can help too.

btw ... you have no idea how angry i was when it took me this long to read your chapter. i have practice until 10 every night and i saw it and i clicked all of my new chapters and then i fell asleep in one. gr... well, anywho. i loved it. one of your most precious chapters yet.
BluEyes25 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
This chapter was great! I haven't rewiewed for the last few, but as usual I've been impressed! Believe me, I'm eagerly awaiting to find out what happened to Bella!

I'll be looking for an update!

Good luck and keep up the great work!
outlander28 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
GAH! What a cliffhanger! So not fair! God story, though. Very interesting - can't wait to find out what happened to Bella. Will you continue the story after she's done telling hers? (I hope I hope!)
SimplyAbsurd chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
This is such a great story! It is definitely one of the better stories on this website (and I have read MANY). I really appreciate your writing style & where you are going with the story. I love it when authors are really able to channel the characters well & you are definitely doing a great job with that! Thank you & keep it coming!
full.speed.adrift chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Loved it! Such a great story. I can't wait to see how she was changed!

This is one of the best stories, ever.

Charlotte :)

deletethisaccountpleasenthanks chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
In can't wait to start reading, I'm at school currently.
Angeliss chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
You can't stop there! That's what we've all been waiting for!

But Charlie... I almost cried, except that I am reading this in class, and the teacher would notice if I started bawling, so I held them back. I loved Charlie. But at least you gave him the death he would have chosen. And he wouldn't have to outlive his daughter... That would be just cruel, I think. I worry about Charlie. He reminds me of my dad, except for the irritating Jacob favoritism.

Good chapter. Update soon, PLEASE, I beg of you! Show mercy on your readers!
musicormisery4105 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
update asap! cant wait to find out what happens next! ;)
newfoundlove chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Great chapter. Definitely surprised about Charlie - but that just adds to the pain and sorrow that Bella had to endure. I like the part where you talk about her not being comforted in so long and how accepting Esme's comfort was nice.
luv2beloved chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
WOW, that was a great chapter, you brought tears to my eyes! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
CrystalHeart01 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Aw man, i cried reading this! And its all ur fault! U should be ashamed. However, i do want more so... SMILES? lol.
barbiedoll123 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
wow that was very sad, i am glad you brought up alice in your story because she was a big part, this chapter was beautifully done please update soon
5,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »