Reviews for Sacrifices
outlander28 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
GAH! What a cliffhanger! So not fair! God story, though. Very interesting - can't wait to find out what happened to Bella. Will you continue the story after she's done telling hers? (I hope I hope!)
SimplyAbsurd chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
This is such a great story! It is definitely one of the better stories on this website (and I have read MANY). I really appreciate your writing style & where you are going with the story. I love it when authors are really able to channel the characters well & you are definitely doing a great job with that! Thank you & keep it coming!
full.speed.adrift chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Loved it! Such a great story. I can't wait to see how she was changed!

UPDATE!

This is one of the best stories, ever.

Charlotte :)

UPDATE!
deletethisaccountpleasenthanks chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
In can't wait to start reading, I'm at school currently.
Angeliss chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
You can't stop there! That's what we've all been waiting for!

But Charlie... I almost cried, except that I am reading this in class, and the teacher would notice if I started bawling, so I held them back. I loved Charlie. But at least you gave him the death he would have chosen. And he wouldn't have to outlive his daughter... That would be just cruel, I think. I worry about Charlie. He reminds me of my dad, except for the irritating Jacob favoritism.

Good chapter. Update soon, PLEASE, I beg of you! Show mercy on your readers!
musicormisery4105 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
update asap! cant wait to find out what happens next! ;)
newfoundlove chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Great chapter. Definitely surprised about Charlie - but that just adds to the pain and sorrow that Bella had to endure. I like the part where you talk about her not being comforted in so long and how accepting Esme's comfort was nice.
luv2beloved chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
WOW, that was a great chapter, you brought tears to my eyes! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
CrystalHeart01 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Aw man, i cried reading this! And its all ur fault! U should be ashamed. However, i do want more so... SMILES? lol.
barbiedoll123 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
wow that was very sad, i am glad you brought up alice in your story because she was a big part, this chapter was beautifully done please update soon
tu es mon ame chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Wow! That chapter was really powerful. You made me a little teary. Your such a good writer, thanks for the update. I'm sorry, I haven't updated, I feel like I'm letting you down , but Edward isn't talking to me right now :)
mywaywithwords chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
When will Edward tell Bella, or Bella realise that he still loves her, it has been a while since the awkwardness of the start of the night, and i miss it. Thanks again for another great chapter, Bellas past being cleared up is very helpful
debisue chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Great Chapter. When Bella is talking about Charlie and how much he loved her and left her everything, it made me cry!
Tulips at Twilight chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Poor Bella has been through so much. Again I cried for her. I wish Edward would get up off his chair and go over and comfort Bella instead of just looking sad. I can hardly wait to see how Bella was changed. I am guessing that will be in the next chapter. I look for this story everyday so please update asap! Have a good one.
Whitney Rose chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
I'm very much in love with this story. (: I can't wait to read more. Your interpretation of Bella is a little different than I think Stephenie Meyer intended. I agree that she liked the protection of Edward and Jacob, but I think it was more of being with them specifically that she enjoyed the most- just like when Edward left, she was heartbroken. She missed Alice, but her thoughts and actions clearly show that she was missing a piece of her when he was gone. Then again, stressful situations such as the one Edward put her in when he left can change a person...

But I digress. I don't mean to say that I think you are a terrible person and that you write against the actual stories. (This is AU after all... You have a little bit of leeway because of that.) I mean to compliment you. You write Bella in your own perception of her, and you do it with such a finesse and grace that it is easily convincing.

But I probably shouldn't even say anything. I love this story. It's most definitely going on my alert list.
5,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 363 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 383 .. Last Next »