Reviews for Sacrifices
grumpy grizzly chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
The pain of his having to watch her go through this is powerful. I like that his mind was many places and that he had so many different emotions that went through him. I am sure this was so difficult for him to listen to. As always, BRAVO!
full.speed.adrift chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
I loved it! I really want to get to the kicking-Victoria-butt part! Alas, it was really good!

Update!

Charlotte :)
tu es mon ame chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
Oh that was sad. But very well written and detailed. I'm glad you added in the bit about Edward not thinking about all the mistakes he made. Coz he was doing some serious overlooking lol Poor Jake. He tried. Thanks for the update! We just got a Twilight board on fanforum. I'm so excited! :D
musicormisery4105 chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
Edward is being so protective of Bella :) It's sweet!

Update asap!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
I am still not happy with Jacob! But, as always, I love hearing Edward's POV. Most excellent chapter!
tuzy191 chapter 21 . 1/31/2008
I love your fanfic.

please keep writing. :)
Jenei chapter 21 . 1/30/2008
OMG! LOL can u say 'red herring' ? that was good! LOL
Jenei chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
omg! no he didnt! aww poor bella!
Jenei chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
aw that made me cryy
theevilcookiemonster chapter 21 . 1/29/2008
please continue!
MidnightWritter chapter 21 . 1/28/2008
I loved the past chapters! I actually cried! Her fighting for her baby after surrendering her husband to his imprint. Then her dad dying the way he did! When it rains it pours in real life too. Oh, that was amazing the emotion that went into it. It's amazing! Awesome story!
idle.nights chapter 21 . 1/27/2008
The ending took me by surprise! Go Bella!

Anyway, I was most definitely not let down by the way Bella was changed. Great job.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 21 . 1/27/2008
OMG! that was such a crazy good chappie! update again soon plz! ]

xoxo Love From xoxo, Britt
luvs2lol331 chapter 21 . 1/27/2008
omg! that was soo good!

[i no that i just made a comment but i feel the need 2 make another] wow i cant believe that victoria is dead! thats crazy! but im so surprised that bella and edward havent clued in yet on the fact that they are both [still] crazy about eachother.

good luck w/ the next chapter!

-luvs2lol331
luvs2lol331 chapter 20 . 1/27/2008
omg! that was such a good fanfiction! i luved it! so me and my friend r always like fighting over who is better [edward/jacob] and who bella should marry. so... this was like the best fanfiction EVER cuz it was both edward and jacob...

-bella married jacob

-bella went bak 2 edward

i cant wait till the next chapter!

good luck