Reviews for Sacrifices
Ohagi-chan chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh my god... Please continue! I truly love the way you've written this story, and the way you've been able to narrate it. You're able to really express the emotions and actions of each character... Just brilliancy in it's finest! I await your next update. Until next time! - Ohagi-chan
Transfiguration chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
this is such a sad story, but one i feel would be reality if she and Jake had stayed together.
Ine-sama chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
i thought charlie was just going to spontaneously combust!

BOOM!

haha update soon!

i love the parallels between leah and bella!
The Sin they called Pride chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I totally love Leah now :] GO TEAM LEAH! And stupid pack! _ "Grace has to stay here" my butt! I know Jacob didn't mean it but...ARRGH! _

Hehe update! :)
abel is in the castle chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
great chapter. everthing's falling into place. nevertheless, it was really heart wrenching. ironically, i was listening to Keane's Hamburg song. it made me almost cry...

keep up the awesome writing.

-sabs
fredandgeorgerokmysoxs chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
this is a truelly amazing story , i love it , its very well written . My favorite part is that Rosalie is nice all the best fanfictions have nice Rosalies :)
tu es mon ame chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh that was really sad. I know you warned me. You've written this really well. The emotion is conveyed to the reader beautifully. Thanks for the update, your much better at it than me :D
nyckiii chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
AH OMG OMG OMG!

I CANNOT EVEN SAY HOW MUCH I LUV THIS STORY!

ESP. THIS CHAP!

UPDATE SOON PLZE! ;)
CoryMichael chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
Another amazing chapter, you nailed Charlie perfectly although I would like to see him pull the gun on Jacob ;)

You're 18 chapters into an epic story and we're still on Day one. That's awesome!
bloodredeclipse chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
UGH! My head is chanting again and I swear I am going to go insane! No worries though because I like how much detail that you are putting into each chapter and I think that this is one of the best stories that I have read. Love it and update soon!

(Ps I just turned 18 on Friday and I got my license! YAY!) Sorry just really happy!
musicormisery4105 chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
Great chapter ;) LOVE it! Update ASAP!
CrystalHeart01 chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
Wow, that was really intense. Loved it though! Poor Bella! Hope it will worl out!
lasting illusion chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
wow! ok so that was AMAZING!

like always! :D

I must say that i am very happy that we could witness Charlie's reaction...I liked that he stepped up as a father, really it was so perfect!

i am still very annoyed and angry with the pack, though I am very surprised about Leah (it was a nice touch that you added that..it worked perfectly)

so now i just really want to see what happens next...right now it seems that Grace is finally able to be with her mother, but what changed?

There is still so much more to uncover in this story

(like why Bella can be so darn forgiving!)

I cant wait to see what happens next.

I hope you can update soon...:)
mywaywithwords chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
I feel so sorry for both Bella and Jake, it's horrible. And I can see that it is going to get worse, with Bella having to leave Grace and her 'death'. It was a great chapter, thankyou, please update again soon.
PocketofChange chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
okay. so i was definitely still laughing over the last reply you sent me. i'd like to point some things out. a) i cry while i'm reading so much people tell me i need to be on prozac too and b) i realize that you're not a 'kid' par say, but its just something i say. i call my grandpa kid and he just kind of shakes his head at me. but back to the story ... i think this might be my favorite chapter so far. like, no joking about it. it was amazing beyond belief. i was hanging onto every single word and the whole leah thing. like BRILLIANT. but i LLOVEED IT. omg. i can't believe jake. what a crazyface. he makes me want to go and eat my brothers dirty socks. thats what it feels like to me. but anyways. soo once again AMAZING job and i cannot wait for the next chapter.

thanks ... PocketofChange 8)

Ps... i have to let you in on a little secret. so i really trust your taste in fanfics because when i'm bored instead of scrolling through page after page of new updates i just go and look at your favorites. not like in a stalker way, but in a i think this kid might have good taste way. anyways thought i'd let you know.. chuckle.
5,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 385 .. Last Next »