Reviews for Sacrifices
newfoundlove chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Great chapter. Definitely surprised about Charlie - but that just adds to the pain and sorrow that Bella had to endure. I like the part where you talk about her not being comforted in so long and how accepting Esme's comfort was nice.
luv2beloved chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
WOW, that was a great chapter, you brought tears to my eyes! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
dbgfdnfn chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Aw man, i cried reading this! And its all ur fault! U should be ashamed. However, i do want more so... SMILES? lol.
barbiedoll123 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
wow that was very sad, i am glad you brought up alice in your story because she was a big part, this chapter was beautifully done please update soon
tu es mon ame chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Wow! That chapter was really powerful. You made me a little teary. Your such a good writer, thanks for the update. I'm sorry, I haven't updated, I feel like I'm letting you down , but Edward isn't talking to me right now :)
mywaywithwords chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
When will Edward tell Bella, or Bella realise that he still loves her, it has been a while since the awkwardness of the start of the night, and i miss it. Thanks again for another great chapter, Bellas past being cleared up is very helpful
debisue chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Great Chapter. When Bella is talking about Charlie and how much he loved her and left her everything, it made me cry!
Tulips at Twilight chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Poor Bella has been through so much. Again I cried for her. I wish Edward would get up off his chair and go over and comfort Bella instead of just looking sad. I can hardly wait to see how Bella was changed. I am guessing that will be in the next chapter. I look for this story everyday so please update asap! Have a good one.
Whitney Rose chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
I'm very much in love with this story. (: I can't wait to read more. Your interpretation of Bella is a little different than I think Stephenie Meyer intended. I agree that she liked the protection of Edward and Jacob, but I think it was more of being with them specifically that she enjoyed the most- just like when Edward left, she was heartbroken. She missed Alice, but her thoughts and actions clearly show that she was missing a piece of her when he was gone. Then again, stressful situations such as the one Edward put her in when he left can change a person...

But I digress. I don't mean to say that I think you are a terrible person and that you write against the actual stories. (This is AU after all... You have a little bit of leeway because of that.) I mean to compliment you. You write Bella in your own perception of her, and you do it with such a finesse and grace that it is easily convincing.

But I probably shouldn't even say anything. I love this story. It's most definitely going on my alert list.
lilkrox chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
it is mazing

i actually cried in this chapter ,,

keep writing please :)
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
That is so sad. Charlie is my favorite character. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! But, I understand why you would want to put that in there.

ANYWAY!

QUESTION: How old was Bella supposed to be when she died?
cornellgj chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
oh my! this chapter was so sad (again) and you left us with a cliffie! can't wait for your next update because it sounds like THE crucial chapter is coming next!
lolly12 chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Oh, that is so sad about Charlie, he really was Bella's hero. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to hear what happened to Bella at the end. Looking forward to your next update.
amandaplan chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
oh em gee! I need to know what happened!:P Bella's story has been really sad:P Hopefully it will have a happy ending with Edward:)
lasting illusion chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
oh no no no...

that was mean! lol how could you leave such a huge cliffie!

ok ok another great one! :D That was so soo sad about Charlie! I guess I should have realized it...I liked that Alice had a reaction to it (you made it a lot more emotional...bella already went through her gried, so it was good that we saw some emotion to a death that big!)

Now I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! You have no idea! Instead of doing my homework I read your story! I just cant help it :D

Hope the next update is soon! Cant wait :D