Reviews for Sacrifices
full.speed.adrift chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
That was so good! So sad. I was really pissed at Sam.

Charlotte :)

Update soon!
vjgm chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
poor charlie...

how sad!
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Awesome story! Please update soon! :D
Mianmo chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
This is such an amazing story! There aren't even any mistakes! And the characters are just like in the book. Good job. Please update.
debisue chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh that chapter was really good. I could feel how Bella, Jake and Charlie were all feeling. Putting in Leah's point of view was a wonderful touch. Your writing is wonderful. I hope you update soon!
Ohagi-chan chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh my god... Please continue! I truly love the way you've written this story, and the way you've been able to narrate it. You're able to really express the emotions and actions of each character... Just brilliancy in it's finest! I await your next update. Until next time! - Ohagi-chan
Transfiguration chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
this is such a sad story, but one i feel would be reality if she and Jake had stayed together.
Ine-sama chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
i thought charlie was just going to spontaneously combust!

BOOM!

haha update soon!

i love the parallels between leah and bella!
The Sin they called Pride chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I totally love Leah now :] GO TEAM LEAH! And stupid pack! _ "Grace has to stay here" my butt! I know Jacob didn't mean it but...ARRGH! _

Hehe update! :)
abel is in the castle chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
great chapter. everthing's falling into place. nevertheless, it was really heart wrenching. ironically, i was listening to Keane's Hamburg song. it made me almost cry...

keep up the awesome writing.

-sabs
fredandgeorgerokmysoxs chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
this is a truelly amazing story , i love it , its very well written . My favorite part is that Rosalie is nice all the best fanfictions have nice Rosalies :)
tu es mon ame chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh that was really sad. I know you warned me. You've written this really well. The emotion is conveyed to the reader beautifully. Thanks for the update, your much better at it than me :D
nyckiii chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
AH OMG OMG OMG!

I CANNOT EVEN SAY HOW MUCH I LUV THIS STORY!

ESP. THIS CHAP!

UPDATE SOON PLZE! ;)
CoryMichael chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
Another amazing chapter, you nailed Charlie perfectly although I would like to see him pull the gun on Jacob ;)

You're 18 chapters into an epic story and we're still on Day one. That's awesome!
bloodredeclipse chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
UGH! My head is chanting again and I swear I am going to go insane! No worries though because I like how much detail that you are putting into each chapter and I think that this is one of the best stories that I have read. Love it and update soon!

(Ps I just turned 18 on Friday and I got my license! YAY!) Sorry just really happy!
5,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 385 .. Last Next »