Reviews for Sacrifices
Patrick Henry jr chapter 18 . 1/17/2008

Im so sorry that I haven't been able to reveiw in so long, I've read all of the other chapters, but I have a lot of things going on now...

Anyways, I loved that chapter! it was so sweet! it was all I could do not to actually say "aww..." out loud!

Im so happy that...

A. She really is like part of their family again!

B. Edward showed her a little glimpse of how much he still cared about her!

C. Were getting closer to finding out how she became a vampire!

I'm so excited for more! I can't wait to find out what

happenes next!
The Sin they called Pride chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Oh snap! C'est Sammy! :O

omg DAMN JAKE AND SAM! Freakin' pack business :( I hope you update soon. Poor Grace :( and Bella...please update! :]
idle.nights chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
How much long until Bella realizes that Edward still loves her? It's driving me crazy.

Anyway, great chapter.
bloodredeclipse chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
I love this chapter! I mean I hated what happened but I liked the Cullens' reactions. In my head I keep chanting bite bite bite bite because I really want to know how she got bitten. I hope you update soon!
iScreamNiki chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
debisue chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Great Chapter! Wow, it is really starting to get good. I can't believe Jacob with wanting to keep Bella and Grace on the reservation, I understand why, but he makes me mad!
lolly12 chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
I was ready to run off with the Cullen's to go make Jake pay as well, not because her hurt her (that was an accident), but because he tried to keep Grace at LaPush and to make it so hard on her. I just wanted to cry for Bella at those moments, he seemed so selfish at those moments, not even thinking about her feelings and emotions. Imprinting isn't his fault, but he could handle it a little better. I loved this chaper and can't wait for the next.
Heartbroken1 chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
I love how protective the Cullens are!
smileon chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
I want to throttle Jacob. But it was wonderfully portrayed and I could most definitely see this happening if the real Twilight had gone this direction. It's just that fabulous, haha. I'm back at university now so it's hard to read and review, but this was definitely worth blowing off english hw, lol. POst more when you can. :O)
School Librarian chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
OMG - I knew it! I read in the reviews that it would be OOC for Jacob to try to prevent Bella from leaving with Grace, or to care that much about her over his imprint Megan. But I definitely think it is in keeping with the 2nd and 3rd book. Once Jacob became a werewolf, Bella referred to him two ways: "my Jacob", the one that loved her, and "Sam's Jacob", the one that tried to be like Sam and put pack business first as a priority. This chapter was no different. Bella was lovingly and selflessly releasing "her Jacob" from any further anguish or obligation, but all she asked for was to leave with her kid and go live with her dad; not too much to ask for. "Her Jacob" would have seen reason in that, not to mention the would-be cheater should keep his mouth shut and let his wife do what's best for her and what little dignity and self-respect she's got left. "Pack Jacob" doesn't give two craps about Bella as a wife or friend, just what's in the best interest of the pack, and that right now means keeping Grace on the reservation; Bella can stick around if she wants. How humiliating and horrifyng is it to have Sam tell her what she can and cannot do? That Bella has to swallow the tiny amount of pride she has left and stay on the reservation with people that don't even recognize her as family any more, much less recognize her rights as a mother? I wanted Sam to drop dead and die, and for Jacob to writhe in pain. Wow, another fantastic chapter that has me all wound up. Keep up the great work.
grumpy grizzly chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Thanks for the glimpse of Emmett. Sigh. I think this story just gets better and better. When it's all done I want to print it out and put it on my "special" shelf of my favorite books!
Angeliss chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
Why oh why didn't the pack just tell her why it was so important that she stayed? I'm guessing there was a vamp on the loose, and they knew, but didn't tell her. It would have made things so much easier. Poor Jacob. Poor Bella.

But that last part of the scene where everybody gets upset on Bella's behalf is great.
lostinapapercup chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
this chapter was really good! it was really good to find out some details of what happened between jake and bella, and it was really nice to see bella getting some closure at the end of the chapter.

loved it.

thanks for updating!
PocketofChange chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
enthralled. you crazy kid. another amazingly beautiful chapter. and now my keyboard is wet from the tears. i was like, "i can't read anymore... BUT I HAVE TO!" anyways fantastic job, as usual. but when you're telling it from edward's point of view try not to make the murderous thoughts too gruesome. we wouldn't want this to turn into a horror fanfic. chuckle. INCREDIBLE JOB. 8)
newfoundlove chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
WOW! Is all I can say. That was probably the best chapter thus far. Absolutely excellent. My stomach was in knots as I read about Jacob trying to take Grace from her. Argh. And I loved the Cullen's, especially Edwards, reaction. I can see the walls starting to come down on both sides and I LOVE IT!
5,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 390 .. Last Next »