Reviews for Sacrifices
tu es mon ame chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
This story is wonderful! I love so much already. It's a really unique storyline that keeps be guessing and is written very well. Only critique I have is: toward the end of the paragraph Bella says "I finished trying to sound flip" did you mean flippant. I wasn't sure. Thanks :D
CrystalHeart01 chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
Hey I love ur story! Its so good! Keep it up! I want more...
Amiiix3 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
This is so much better than any of the 'Bella continues her life as a human and meets the Cullens one day' fictions.

5 stars to this one. I like it a lot!
SimplyAbsurd chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
This story is FABULOUS! I can't believe you have never really enjoyed writing before this because you are a very talented writer. Thanks for writing this & please update soon!
barbiedoll123 chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
this story is so good please update
Mandi1 chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Sh, secret! I'm at my desk and the students are doing book work. I'm such a bad teacher...

Anyways, it was fabulous. I love how he's so convinced she doesn't love him, that Jacob was a jack-azz, so many things that are false...and WHEN are you going to tell how she changed? Get on that, woman, or I won't update tonight like I'm planning to.
Double G chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Very nice chapter! Update soon!
Tulips at Twilight chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
I love your story. You are doing a great job. I really pulls you in so you feel like you are right there. I anxiously await the next update!
CoryMichael chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
Ugh, how can we as readers be happy right now. Excellent chapter, written exceptionally well, but damn I feel like $h!t reading it. Please tell me happy chapters are coming. ;)
School Librarian chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
Oh my, where do I begin? That was another awesome Edward POV. Despite his idiocy of leaving Bella ten years prior, I am sympathizing with him, I'm liking him again, and darn it, I'm rooting for him again. Stupid is a perfect way to describe his past actions and him, but you start to understand his crazy reasons for leaving Bella. Edward truly wanted only the best for his Bella, and that was a human life being loved and adored by her husband, having lots of babies, and leading a happy life with her family. Although you want to hate Edward, you can't help but think the guy was just trying to do right by Bella; it just didn't work out in the end, though.

My heart was soaring with him when he was hoping for the tiniest morsel of recognition, affection, some hidden hope that Bella still loved him. I felt for him wanting to be alone with her, wanting to play beautiful music for her, praying she would ask for her lullaby, trying to hide his pictures of Bella. He has been dwelling on and loving Bella every second they have been apart, and he finally realizes it was all for nothing. His silly boundaries, keeping her at arms length, never fully sharing his feelings, his emotional distance, his self-loathing, leaving her for good - it was just all for nothing. Again, another fabulous job. You are truly an amazing writer. I love Bella's POV, but Edward's POV just adds so much more to the story.
best.time.of.day.is.TWILIGHT chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
OMG! that was so sad! poor Bella, I kinda thought Edward's thoughts were a little funny though. but only a little. please post soon. I know I haven't reviewed for a while but I will try to review more often, :)
grumpy grizzly chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
Well, lady, you did it again. I am so impressed by how you capture the essence of Edward. You stay in character amazingly well. Keep it up you are doing PHENOMENALLY well.
storyforme chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
i love this story

great chapter on edwards pov

i want to know what happened to bella to make her this way!

great chapter!
Angeliss chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
Thank you for including Edward's POV- it cleared up a lot of things that had confused me before. I can understand where the Cullens are coming from now, although your PM helped me a lot. I am feeling for Edward and Bella so much right now... I love the way you've portrayed them here.
PocketofChange chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
ohmannz. i was soo waiting to see the whole imprinting business from edward's point of view. ek. are you trying to avoid the fact that we still don't know who changed bella? eh... it'll have to come someday. chuckle. well, i can't wait for the next chapter and you are doing such a fantastic job at telling the story from edward's point of view. I LOVE IT. 8]
5,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 390 .. Last Next »