Reviews for Bleach Redux: Atonement
WarriorofAnime chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
Please, you must update as soon as possible! I read the story before this and this story in under an hour thirty minutes. It's just AWESOME!
FaithfulAizen chapter 33 . 12/8/2012
poor Orihime to much information can make you get confused and upset
Sapherer chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
Please don't be dead. Pleasedontbedead. Pleasedontbedead. Pleasedontbedead. Pleasedontbedead. Pleasedontbedead! I really love this fic. Pleasedontbedead.
Sapherer chapter 29 . 10/17/2012
Aizen/Ishida, you're a jack a$$. Nuff said. This fic is getting better as it goes. I'm kind of disappointed for when I get to chapter 33. I really don't want this to end. Especially if it's incomplete.
Hartanna chapter 33 . 3/27/2012
You have disappeared off the face of earth. WHERE ARE YOU? I'm going to cry! If you're doing well, please come back to us!
Jidt chapter 33 . 11/9/2010
Curses! Another AMAZING story that hasn't been updated for years. Curse all you lazy people!
anomonous lol chapter 33 . 10/13/2010
i read ur story frm chptr 1 til 33 uv gt a good imagination please finish! i need more!
darklover chapter 33 . 8/12/2009
You've done a tremendous job of writing this story. You really know how to make each of the Bleach characters come alive. Kudos to you for that. It's no easy feat. The only thing you could improve on is spelling. Ocassionally there are some errors but for the most part you do a good job. I hope you will find the time to update sometime in the near future. And how can ppl not read that bonus chapter? They're missing out.
derderxp chapter 33 . 6/19/2009
wish you'd update (
Master Hut chapter 33 . 1/1/2009
WOW! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! ITS LIKE NOTHING I EVR READ B4! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER ON ANYTIME!
NeoKon chapter 33 . 9/19/2008
Please keep updating! I love this story! Don't let it die!
Talk Bubble chapter 33 . 6/24/2008
aw man! I liked it better when Orihime used her hair-clippy things... I hope she DOES suddenly remember because they told her...

I can't wait till you update, do you update on a regular basis or randomly? Could you please tell me?
Talk Bubble chapter 32 . 6/24/2008
even tho Orihime saved Ichi's life, I think I would have much preferred it if she stayed dead. Cause now it seems like it's just another random person who has taken Orhime's name appearence and powers, but not Orhime herself... I'm hating it... I wonder if she'll ever remember, I hope she does! ~_~
Talk Bubble chapter 31 . 6/24/2008
I haven't reviewed the passed few chapters, (you must be getting tired of getting 10 reviews from me everyday, XP) but that's cuz the story is getting so good, I can't stop reading even for a few moments to review.
Talk Bubble chapter 28 . 6/24/2008
shit... It's so awkward (I seem to like the word awkward...) them having this conversation with Uryuu when I KNOW it's AIZEN! ARG!