Reviews for The Zor's Pizza Chronicles
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Funny crackfic. By the way, this could also be a good Code Geass fanfic.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Heh, funny. I liked when Cloud kept trying to be evil and go to hell. It was like a misplace sitcom scene xD
Agent0042 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I have had this fanfic sitting around my hard drive for the longest time. This is easily one of the funniest fanfics I have ever read. I love the music references, the stuff with the MIB, all the slapstick comedy. Completely hilarious.

Now I'm going to go read all your other fanfics, now that I know where to find them.
blue daemon chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Yay yay yay! So very funny I choked! *gurgle*
hiryuu chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
ROFLMAOTSUACE! (Rolling on floor laughing my ass off then standing up and coughing embarresdly)
So funny! I needed that! Write more! now. do it...
the venetian chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
oh god that was the funniest thing I have ever read in the course of my lifetime. Cloud is such an idiot XD
HeavyMetalHero chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
...ow, my poor enflamed voice box...
Sage Kaley didn't sign in cause I'm lazy chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I can't believe my eyes. I finally found it, Zor's Pizza goodness. You see, this was the FIRST fanfic I ever read and it got me hooked. I read it on some site with lots of other good fics but I can't find it anymore. It was kainsimplenet ffseven/ff7 or something in that vague region. This is truely a godly fic because it made me want to write too and look where it's got me! anyway, thank you for your humor.
Kat097 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is fabulous!

I actually saved this onto my computer it was so funny! Hope u don't mind,but it was so good!
Bahamut chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I've been looking for this fic for a long time! I finally found it! I can continue to read ZPC! YAAAAAAAY!
HungrySano chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Twilight-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
AAAAAHHHHHH! This was quite possibly the FUNNIEST thing I've read in a VERY LONG TIME! It was hella long, but that's okay. Doode, that was SO FUNNY! I was rolling on the floor every other sentence! I especially loved the Stone Face part. And the part where they teach Bob to battle. And when Bob spells his name backwards. And when Cloud's talking to the Arch-Vile. And when...
Majin Kidd chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Holy Hell, this was funny!
JadeAngel chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
I am just about to die laughing. You have the most amazing gift for humor, and well..LOOSE IT AND I SHALL CALL MY BOYFRIEND (Sephy...sad, I know..I have a real one, really I do!)AND HE SHALL IMPALE YOU WITH HIS MASAMUNE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*hack*MUAHAHA...erm..sorry, i will shut up now.._...Seriously, keep up the amazing work..~Lady Sephy
Alma chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
hahahahahhah! damn, that was funny! you GOTTA write more of these! ahhahahaha! *tears of laughter sliding down cheeks* bwahahahahah! *collapses*