Reviews for Gossip
dreddman chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
oh joker shep apperciates you
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awesome story :D
Noname chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome job! You're really good at writing. Everything flows perfectly and you got all the character personalities right.
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is a really good character piece. :) Your writing style is very easy and flows well. And what you've written here could easily have just been plucked right out of the game.

I thought comparison to the Shadow Broker was a nice touch, lol. I really don't think it's far from the truth either - you just KNOW that Joker's listening in on everything he can. I like how, instead of it being for a more "personal" goal, he does try to use it to keep the ship running smoothly. Everyone does their part, right? :)

I laughed when Ashley was singing a decade-old pop song and wondered which one it could have been. For some reason, "Crazy" by Britney Spears was the first song that popped into my head...

Anyway, like I said, great character piece. You did really well not even with just Joker, but Garrus' and Wrex's conversation you touched on I thought was very realistic and incredibly within their characters. Just thought I'd add that. :) Really fun read, thanks for posting.
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really, really liked this one-shot. It was so entertaining, quite funny, true to every single character's personality, and was great technically as well. I really enjoyed it. _

~MidniteLayce19
Yoly chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love the ending! I wonder how they'll feel when they learn Shepard was KIA in Mass effect 2.

I personally don't think she REALLY dead. She might be on the run, captured or worst targeted. But the crew probably won't know that. I wish I could see how they'll react to the 'KIA' Shepard. Loved the story, more in future please! O
HumanTrampoline chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very nice. I love it when people flesh Joker out; everyone always does such a good job, and this is no exception. :)
EW2Rusch chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice stuff, very well written. It has a good feel to it, and the quirks of some of the crew are funny yet believable. I hope to see more.
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Joker fics awesome. That is all. _
Arae Arca chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You've captured Joker's cynical personality brilliantly, and I love the banter between characters. Excellent! :D
redshift87 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I loved the perspective you took with this one; Joker was always one of my favorite characters, and playing a femShep I always wondered about his thoughts and motives. Your dialog is natural and amusing at the same time, and all the characters seemed spot-on. Great Work!
Winter Lady chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
What a great story! Nice to see Joker as a focus point. Hope you're planning on writing more.
AzureAquarius chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was great. I already like Joker, but I think this made me appreciate him more. This is making me want to read JokerXShepard.

Nicely done!
FollowMeDown chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Yippee! Joker story! Joker is my third favorite, (It goes Garrus, Tali, Joker) and I'm really happy I found a good story! Good job on this! It would be awesome if you continued!
blackghost7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Looking at things from Joker's point of view was definitely an interesting way to go about this fic. It isn't often that a romance is told the the eyes of a third party observer. It is something that when tried, is hard to get right and you nailed it. Kudos hun, you just earned yourself another dedicated reader.

It has been a pleasure reading,

blackghost7