Reviews for Halfway To Enough
okami-onna chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
This is beautiful , a work of art. It was so heart-breaking reading all that.
I was cheering Gabriella on! The girl had the guts Troy didn't. I couldn't help but wish to see more.
Anyway, I loved it. Instant fav!
raspberry dreams chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
AWWWWW :"
Jessica L.A chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Loved it!
pamylz chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
That was beautiful, absolutely undeniably beautiful. The feelings, I've got tears in my eyes. So well done. Peace.

~Pam
kerritastic chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
loved it
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
“You have to leave your job and write a novel,” Troy tells her. “About a woman crying on the subway.”

I think that line is beautiful.
Persephone Lemonade chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I read this and I LOVED it. It was so good! I love that he just kissed her in the middle of the road. And I know how crazy those New York roads are. Loved it, loved it! Great job!
christycakes chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
so beautiful. i love Mario and Maria and i love their lives apart from each other and i love how they meet and the bus lane and the woman crying and everything. it was pieced together beautifully.
RikaRose chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
All of your writing is poingnant and beautiful (at least everything I've read on here), but I think I like this one best because even when your other stories ended well they still made me feel like I wanted to cry, but this one felt more uplifting and hopeful I guess.

Thanks for the story.
Line 101 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I love this two shot, I've read it many times :)
amazonziti chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
So. You are one of those rare, rare people who writes HSM fanfic like a grown-up. I mostly wanted to write this review to say thank you, because I really enjoyed this fic, along with another of yours, "The Edification of Troy Bolton."

I search long and hard for HSM fic that's a pleasure rather than a trial to read and I often settle, which sucks. Thank you for your high standards and this excellent fic.

On the fic itself: I'm a New Yorker, born and bred, and I enjoyed your tribute to my city. I think you captured it really well - and Troy and Gabriella, grown up, too.

I hope you keep writing.

~ AQZZ