Reviews for Haley Confesses
undeaddade chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
So far good description and improving dialouge.
undeaddade chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Brad asked Haley out in english? Is Haley smart or is Brad very dumb?
xXDeGhostXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Everyone check out teh epilog! Cheers!
BishP chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Here's my take on this whole ordeal.

It was precisely 4:00p.m. Jake woke up after such a long morning of fucking his sister. He placed his hand on his forehead, attempting to soothe his headache from all of the 'pounding' that had commenced earlier that day. He sat up, cracked his back, and headed to his sister's bedroom. He swung the door open mightily, a loud bang against her wall, and she shot up and glared at him for waking her so rudely while she was deep in sleep. "Why the hell would you burst in here? I could have been changing. Fuck you!" She called out, and threw her covers back over her head. Jake looked at his disgusting sister with daggers in his eyes, head full of regrets, and snarled "I already did." The door slammed shut, and Jake stormed back to his room.
Gdamon12x chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
... well thats why doors have locks LOL
hotshot chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
WasFoundChangedName chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
Hahaha never the end! continue this is a great story and will looking forword to the "epilouges" kiddng its your fic and choice but yeah hop ya continue!
Just another writer chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Great new chapters. I have always thought that Jake and Haley made a great couple and could never find that many fanfiction with them as one. I was really happy when I came across the new chapters you added. It seemed like such a long time since you last updated. Can't wait for your next update!
hotshot chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Asome work I hope you make more series about Jake and hayle soon
hotshot chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Wow I like how spud and trixie got together hope to see more soon
WasFoundChangedName chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Like i said in the first review... amazing story! i am happy that you updated it! this is a great fanfiction and has an amazing pairings.
hotshot chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
Asome I was hoping for an update doom thanks for the update hope to see more soon
zack sd chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
good story try a dragon form on dragon form as i see no one else have try it yet but it is your story so you disid it ok know do waht you feel like
WasFoundChangedName chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
Hello. well i was wondering... WHERES THE REST OF THE STORY! i just finished it and was like wait no more! how will the parents react hope you finish this! keep going!
nomercy745 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Please respond to this. This story is great! Please continue with it. Or if you ran out of ideas I would be happy to continue it on my page. With all credit to you, of course.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »