Reviews for Haley Confesses
americandragon fan chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
more. more. these are the best stories i have ever read

is there going to be chapter 15
shock blast chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
amazing work i hope that you up date soon or make more so please update ok keep up the good work
pantherjtg chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
why did you stop this amazing story i mean this was last updated over two year now so please update please
Kagome Tashiro chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
noo! not yet more plese!
tiarashine chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Omg great story r u gonna finish cause this story rocks and I wanna read more
Graybear32 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Damn good story, but are you ever going to finish it. I already reviewed it as a whole but I want to see their relationship fullfilled.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
why did you stop this amazing story i mean this was last updated over a year agao please update please
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
not the best but i can't stop reading
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
that inuendo in your AN was one of the worst pun's i have ever herd (not said by my dad)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
never say what could go wrong cause you always get mugged (or something similar) never say it couldn't be worse cause after you say that it always starts raining or something explodes (or you get jumped)

lesson 32 in metafictional thought
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
it seams that your chapters are getting slightly shorter while stll amazing i hope this trend reverses keep it up
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
typo you put haely wen you ment rose
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
ooooooooo! suspense! nice job with the whole breaking ti to gramps, mom&dad, and fu. really creative way to get the job done.

I'm excited to see the rest so...UPDATE SOON! :)

(damn haleys sexually...guess jake cant resist her...hehe ;))
TailsTheFox45 chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
Dude I LOVE this Story It's FUCKIN' funny. Please Keep going With the story man.
The Phantom Titan chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
So Awsome! please update!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »