Reviews for Haley Confesses
zack sd chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
good story try a dragon form on dragon form as i see no one else have try it yet but it is your story so you disid it ok know do waht you feel like
WasFoundChangedName chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
Hello. well i was wondering... WHERES THE REST OF THE STORY! i just finished it and was like wait no more! how will the parents react hope you finish this! keep going!
nomercy745 chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
Please respond to this. This story is great! Please continue with it. Or if you ran out of ideas I would be happy to continue it on my page. With all credit to you, of course.
nomercy745 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Famous last words.
Shadow S. Korosu chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
it's been nearly three damn years, when the hell are you going to make a new chapter? i enjoy this story and i want you to fucking update it
americandragon fan chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
more. more. these are the best stories i have ever read

is there going to be chapter 15
shock blast chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
amazing work i hope that you up date soon or make more so please update ok keep up the good work
pantherjtg chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
why did you stop this amazing story i mean this was last updated over two year now so please update please
Kagome Tashiro chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
noo! not yet more plese!
freespiritedsonicyouth chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Omg great story r u gonna finish cause this story rocks and I wanna read more
Graybear32 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Damn good story, but are you ever going to finish it. I already reviewed it as a whole but I want to see their relationship fullfilled.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
why did you stop this amazing story i mean this was last updated over a year agao please update please
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
not the best but i can't stop reading
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
that inuendo in your AN was one of the worst pun's i have ever herd (not said by my dad)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
never say what could go wrong cause you always get mugged (or something similar) never say it couldn't be worse cause after you say that it always starts raining or something explodes (or you get jumped)

lesson 32 in metafictional thought