Reviews for Haley Confesses
kagetoushiru chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
great story, cant wait for you to update it. hope it will be soon as i am looking forward to what there parents say and what will happen next.
Homer chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
wow...:O that was something! finished reading all the chapters and i have to say once you get past the shock factor this is a decent

smutty romance story. my heart stopped when their dad opened the door and i couldn't help but laugh my a$$ off when Spud and Trixie were getting down. Great so far can't wait for the next chapter
anonymous chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
In future chapters, preferably in next chapter I want Jake and Haley have sex in their dragon forms. And by away it's a very good story you have created.
SethFC chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
Great fic I enjoy it and its going on my alerts update soon.
jamesstutz chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
I love this chapter. Next chapter I want to see Jake and Haley make love in their dragon forms. I know it will be hard for you. I know you cona do it.
kagetoushiru chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
amazing story, i think that it would be good if you made a lemon when they are in dragon form as it is somthing original, hope that you will update soon
hetalian-system chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
i luv this story soo much plz write more!
Graybear32 chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Funny, sexy, with just a smidgion of angst. perfect story so far. Plus its seems that you aquanted with spell check. (the good lord knows I use it often enough)
fcck chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
This is sick just sick go to hell you mother fucker
anon o'mace chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
dude when are you going to updaTe
Krytical chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Ohh, umm, wow. That was, uh, kinda sick. You know? God, something must be wrong with me to get through chapter 5. Hell, something must be wrong with you. I have no problem with slash and stuff, but incest! That includes a 10 year old girl? That makes even sicker! Ugh. At least it wasn't just pure smut.
Dan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
WHAT THE FUCK! SICK
dragonboy 2343 chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
this was great

can you put more up i want to see what happens

with jake and haley

haley is HOT!
Dark King Rosemar chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
From one author to another let me just say: Bravo! Bravisemo!

This was highly enjoiable and I look froward to the ending. You are trully inspiring, for daring to make a Haley X Jake fic. You are trully an author after my own heart. Once more: Bravo! Bravisemo!

*Faves*
Dr. Michal chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
Please update soon, liked the story so fare and cant wait until next update!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »