Reviews for antiTHESIS
yaoigirl11 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
An amazing story, though I sincearly wish you could finish it...
HentaiTensai chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Nooo I wanted a drunk echizen to molest tezu. Hehehe
Trees of leaves chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Well, it was a really nice story 'til it stopped. 3 Since I'm too lazy to review each chapter,

You write Niou a lot :3 His being your favorite does show ;) , but he can fit into many places as well, so it's OK :P

It seems like you were in the process of crossing ties/mixing up pairings. Fun :)

TezuRyo is cute, but I would like to see a story continuation :D

Will you elaborate on Jackal's death, or just mention it like Yuuta's?

Ah, it was so fun to read :'(

I'd love to find out what was going to happen... someday? Please? 3 Any way you write it'd be fine.
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
I reread this whole story forgetting that it is on hiatus and I am sad, it is such a great and interesting story, I hope that you either rewrite it or finish it someday
Anni chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
I know you won't like just praise with no criticism, so this is my attempt: I think you're doing fine in the TezuRyo aspect, and I think Fuji should be pushing them onwards. I also suggest that while Atobe is being threatened, he should let Ryoma's name slip, and Fuji should get a good idea of what's going on. Another suggestion is Ryoma and Tezuka should meet Yukimura, Ryoma will accidentally let info slip, and will try to kill him (whether he should fail or succeed I'm not sure). Just a little side note: please let Shishido and Choutarou become lovebirds:). I'm sorry if this is bad, I'm not so good with suggestions or criticism. X3
Reina Isabella chapter 17 . 12/18/2010
Okay. So I knew what was going on and then I got confused and by the time you dropped the story I was starting to get what was going on again. I've got to say you are a good writer. And if you pick this story back up I hope you continue with the amazing style you have.
Lyra Soren chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
I tell you ,I never laughed this way before, it was so funny seeing Ryoma trying to act like a girl for once.I like your story very much.
MRF chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Ahh...no wonder I felt the PillarLove a little lacking. Tezuka and Ryoma were pretty awkward. So I probably should've ditched this fic. But suprise, surprise! I made it all the way here! As I was reading, I grew to tolerate Niou's smirks and now I don't want him dead. Ever. You simply rock with characterization. I love the involvement of several other characters. The plot is intriguing. I really hope to see the grand finale. Esp. 'coz I'm as lost as Ryoma at the moment. Please don't give up )
Sodium Bicarb chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
I really love this and hope that it won't be comatose for much longer! :D
bran626 chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
XD Oh Jesus, you should've put Chuck Norris in replacement of Echizen Nanjiroh! Wow, you're a great author...love the story! :)
Tyrin VanDreath chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
i think this story is realy good! i to really read fanfic but thats because i cant find anything i really think so me giveing ths story a 10/10 is amazing. keep going 'cause i want to see the end!3
Youkai Kisaki chapter 17 . 8/28/2009
Wah no why? That is so not fair! Please please please try and keep writing this I beg you! If I have to get down on my hands and knees and plead til my pride is wounded I would this is really really really good! I want more! No (Okay seriously when did i get hypo? I didn''t even have any chocolate today ... what I'm saying is really really corny! ... maybe its the lack of sleep I don't know ... evil school!) Okay anyway enough of my sleep deprived rambling (jeez I'm sounding like Shinji!) This story is good please get over your writers block soon!
rainbowkitty00 chapter 17 . 5/11/2009
writers block happens but I really adore your story and even though you may not like the whole tezukaryoma pairing best it really is cute and you write it well...oh and I love ryoma in dress, he is too adorable :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 17 . 5/10/2009
thats right, seigaku, rikkaidai and hyoutei are cool schools!
stellzy chapter 17 . 5/6/2009
o. i love the story line. please re-write it if u must. it's very interesting. especially the italic words about ryoma's past. love to keep on reading this story. (: