Reviews for Coming Together
TaangFanToph chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
:D
TaangtasticXD chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
are you sure theres absolutely no possible way to continue coming together?I really loved it, ugh, my hopes are but youre writing is very nice3
zutarababe chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
OMJ! AZULA ESCAPED! again... they must have horrible security in the fire nation... xD
Punks 13 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
this is good great job update soon
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
hey don't bother just take your time! better that then trying to hurry up writing and then write some sttrane crappy things they shouldn't call chapters oops somewhere over this review i started talking about myself! but where...? _
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
hèhè don't worry about it, it doesn't matter how long it took you to update, the important matter is that you did _ and it was funny. those hogmonkeys are hilarious.
The Last Firebender chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
great, as always

keep writing!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
hmm i think i'm gonna like chong, he reminds me of ty lee. so i really hope you'll update soon.
Willow chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
love it! continue please!one question though does Azula know about her brothers marriage to Katara and Toph and Aangs relationship?
chesca13321 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
maybe chong and"lily" will fall in love and start to wander the world singing songs and annoying the heck out of people!1 good job! keep it up! i have a question? where are mai and ty lee..i have sum ideas.. but i dong know if its for this fuc or another fic i read...so..cant wait till the next chap!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
he should chnge that last phrase in : Be prepared to get beaten BY A little girl! _ ah an can't wait to read that match! _ this is gonna be so funny
TVMaster2000 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I give it a 50-50. The story progressed and there were some funny parts but that was. Nothing real romantic or dramatic happened.
chesca13321 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
hes lyk the BOulders long lost twin brother once removed! good job! tho this chapter seemed a bit lyk a filler...o well...cant wait till the next chapter! keep it up!
zenthois chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
wow this is really good!

Hope you write more ;)