Reviews for The Art of Torture
Weeping Roses chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh my GOD! that was absolutely and undoubtably the best fanfiction I have read in a long time! I loved how you switched perspectives, it was breathtaking the way you described both Edward and Jacob (I am like you in that I love them both!) Please write more like this one!
TH4T 0N3 WR1T3R chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I want to congradulate you on making this; it's extremely well written and I think that the way you were able to portray both Jacob and Edward's feelings and personalities to such length and detail is nothing short of amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Stephanie Meyer herself who wrote it. :) In short, kudos to you.
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Absolutely AWESOMESAUCE 8D
darknessfolds22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Excellent work!
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great job! You really know how to get into the heads of the characters-you actually had me empathizing deeply with Jacob alhough I'm completely on Team Edward. :D Thanks for this well written piece.
Admittedly Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh, wow! This story was just mentioned over on the TM fanfic page. I'm so glad I found it and read it. Did I mention "Oh, wow!"? Very well written and infused into the dialogue that SM had written. Awesome job. Loved it. I'm going to make sure it's added to a "TM Favorites" thread because more people need to read this. Bravo!
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
interesting, I always wondered what they were thinking! Very well written
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I can't imagine the torment both parties went through that night. Jacob loves her, completely, as does Edward.

I'm still for Team Edward, but this makes it much more heartbreaking, really.

And I figured as much that Jacob's little "fantasies" were along those lines, probably making Edward a little green. (if that was possible for him, I mean.)
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This scene was always one of my very favourites from the novels so it was amazing to see it from different perspectives. I think you've really captured the emotions of both characters - Edward's repressed jealousy and Jacob's determination and desperation. Very well written!
naughty eris chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow. That was amazing.

I totally loved it! It's almost as if you were Stephenie Meyer herself!

Nicely done...
Nesrine chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
AUGH! BEAUTIFUL!
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aww, poor jake. edward still beats you, you pup of an idiot. you're an idiot. i don't like you. edward rocks...my world...and bellas...al...night...longg...extra dots just for the hell of it. ...alnitlong.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This is such awesome stuff. I loved, loved this little piece. It was wonderful!
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
awsome
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was really well done! You did a great job getting into both Edward and Jacob's minds.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »