Reviews for The Art of Torture
ForeverIndebted chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
No! This BETTER not be the last chapter! You write so fluently! I would give anything to have your talents! I. AM. DEAD. SERIOUS. I am going to fall in love with Jacob and Edward! *sigh* Why must you be so much better then the rest of us? I really hope I can write like you, some day. You are awesome. Publish all of your stories, when you are able to create your own characters. And when you are a famous writer, I will be able to say that I knew you in your early days. I will also be able to say that you are the best. Darn. Writer. In. All. Of. HISTORY! Oh. My. Carlisle! I really am jealous...honest to God. I really am considering telling a publishing company that you are better then Agatha Christie, and Mary Shelly! *sigh* I really am jealous. But all the same, make more stories. I'll live through the pain of my jealousy. I promise. :)
anna du carquois chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
really nice.. will there be any more chapters froms edwards and jakes pov? would be nice, i like the way you write their sight..
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
that was good.
School Librarian chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow, lot's of details in Jacob's naughty mind. Is this a one-shot, or is there more?
Angeliss chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww... No one wins, do they? Jacob gets hurt, Edward feels helpless, and Bella has to make a choice. Sad, sad day.

I love both Edward and Jacob, too.
csblueyes chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Good job! Like the story!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
not bad, good job keep it up. XD
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was really good! I think you got Jacob and Edward both really well...thanks!
Enthralled chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
You truly have a gift...will you be updating soon? Or is this a oneshot?

Great chapter!