Reviews for Popular meets Player
Eddie-4-Ever chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
ok i liked the chapter..

but there wasn't that much Edward!

somethings wrong with that!

anyways..update soon
Eddie-4-Ever chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
well yea...i'm confused..

is icy cullen supposed to mean

i see cullen..

it's not anything about his skin is it?

o well i'm confused still..

update soon so i know what it means please!

good story
embrys-super-awsome-imprint chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
loved it.
Briandelight chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
lol. I can toally imagin Alice doing that! poor Bella, Mike deserved that. this is really good. update soon, & thank you for the sneaking. :)
XOStranger chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
i love mike getting beat up.

plz update
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Hey! I like it, please update soon.
TwilightVampire92 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
OW! what a fucking prick [[sorry for language xD]] God, Mike is an ass for doing that. It's low to hit a girl, even lower to hit'em where it hurts .

Hm, would be interesting if Edward finds out and personally wants to kick the crap out of Mike for it :P

anyways, I like this story so far, has alot of great potential! hope you update soon! ]

TwiVamp
Briandelight chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
he was prolly a total skirt chasing guy who got all the girls. one of them prolly claimed to be pregnant w/ his kid.

PS: being hit in the groin hurts like heck! even when you're a girl. my sister hit me there today and I swear I stated crying! it HURT!

PPS: this story rocks! update soon. :)
XOStranger chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
OW!

plz update!
School Librarian chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hm...very promising. Bella's doing the chasing, huh? A couple of things: don't bold the entire story, and separate the dialogue from each character. It makes it easier to read.
Riskia-Gothica-Disspell chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hey, I like this story. You should keep going!
XOStranger chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
i like

good beginning

UPDATE ASAP!
twilightlover913 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I like it! lol

I really hope you continue it.

and uhh... update soon lol
Sellesta chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Your story seems quite good but it's very difficult to read it. Can you separate your sentences? I'll be easier to read if there is some spaces between different ideas.

I'm French so it's difficult for me to explain what I mean but I hope you understand.

I'm waiting for next chapter!
JustJo94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is a great start. keep it goin'.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18