Reviews for What Are The Chances?
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
goodie. I must be good to read this!
Ali Flagg chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very well done. No complaints. :) Not even spelling errors. Awesome little story.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
great. that's all i'll say. great.
not meant sarcastically-saying that 'cause whenever i say 'great' on it's own i feel like it sounds sarcastic. so just to let you know, it's not.
so...
great.
artemis lecter chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I liked that one. . . nice to see Ardelia and Clarice reunited. Thanks and good work!

Artemis
OceanFae chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
As my first reading of any Hannible fanfiction... this was bloody brilliant. Made me laugh alot. Loved it.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
A highly amusing fic! _

"Starling could only gape at her like a goldfish stranded on the carpet. She had more than once wondered how this conversation might go, and for just starters it involved more guns. She did know one thing - if she got back to Canada in one piece, he was going to just die laughing. That’s if she didn’t kill him first." I'm definately wih Clarice on the 'more guns' thing. LOL Though I am curious as to when/how she left the US... and I still wonder what DID she finally decide on as Christmas gift?

Well done!
booboo773 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I really wouldn't mind seeing this expanded.
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Loved it! Very nice and very well written.
Screamie lamb chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was great, and refreshing! It doesn't need anything else added...it's perfect the way it is.

But I wonder...what could she get him for Christmas? hm...

:-)
Samantha Bridges chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
As wonderfully written as always, Ferret. A nice Christmas treat.
Courtney chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
we should at least get one more chapter! so we can see exactly what she comes up with for Xmas and his reaction to the news of her seeing Delia! I really liked this quite a bit, I can't wait til you update your other new one!
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ah, so very nice ) Not something you read every day. Excellent Chrissy present lol. Ta

sarah
Spikesaa chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was a nice little story. I liked the conversation between Ardelia and Clarice. I was also amused by the question of what she can get Dr. Lecter for Christmas.
booboo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very good. Wouldn't mind seeing this expanded into more than a oneshot.