Reviews for fire and rain
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting...
exitlight chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
God I think you broke my heart, but this story was very well written.
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very sad, but good! I really liked the style you used, very unique; I don't see it often.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
...
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Very cool - definitely an interesting angle, especially with the Much/Robin thing. Deep and heart-wrenching to see Will having to choose, and in the end having the choice forced upon him, and he'll never know whether he would have really severed the rope himself, who he would have chosen had he the chance. So thought-provoking.

Liked it a lot.

Love, Pig. :)
He-Yan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aww... poor Alan... he deserve so much more than that
Miss-Mog-88 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
really really loved this.

also like the idea that allan is still trying to protect them all.

love mog X
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aw, so sad. Why can't he have both? I'm sure Djaq and Allan could learn to get along and share... Nicely done, I love how clueless Will was regarding Much/Robin, but Allan picked up on it right away.
Sesilie Noofpoke chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
No! Why can't the poor boys ever end up happely ever after (Robin Hoods a fairy tale(more or less :P))

I'm seriously sitting with tears in my eyes *sniffle*

Love how Much knows, and how oblivious Will is to whom he loves

*Going off to read more of ur stuff*
sing-your-heart-out chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Schblehnesh! *more nonsensical noise* This is so angst and so sad and so good and so slash. *Squees, then cries* At first, I was like: Ah! Ah! You love him! Then: Djaq! No! He's not yours! And then: *tears* Allan! Pick Allan! But he didn't and now I'm sad, yet you somehow made it all okay with your ending. "Half of what he had" was a nice touch...it kept the WillAllaners happy. And MuchRobin is always a nice side pairing! Em, what else to say? Congrats on a WillAllan first! Yaysies! And woohoo, because you were brave enough to step out of MarianRobin to do the MuchRobin thing! Awesome. Oh, and in the first section, you've put "way" as opposed to "weigh", I think. But I think that was one of the only ones. Oh, ooh, and it was really nice to have a 'Will's view!fic.' Oh, and i'm also like: No! Now this makes my fic look terrible! Damn! But mainly pleased beccause my fic /was/ so terrible that we need good fics like this to bring the credibility back up. Basically, YAY for your mad skills at writing. And I'm taking up all the space. ..Yay for you!
I am The Lev chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
You are amazing. I really like your use of the second person. You don't see that a lot, and you executed it very well.

It's brilliant, really. I send you all the internet!cookies in the world.
lekopoet chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
OMG. This is probably the best Will/Alan piece I have ever read! I really love this! You made me fangirl sque! Plus, you did this amazing balance with my favorite ship (will/djaq because they are so amazing!) which was something I haven't seen done before, at least not well. This is so great! I might have missed it, but is this a one-shot? It felt like one but I would love to see more fics from you!

Thanks!