Reviews for Killing Hope Saving Sanity
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
i HAVE to give you props. i have NEVER been that pissed at the other 3 marauders before.
Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I LOVE your Sirius / Remus "prank" stories! I adore how you write the whole situation. Will you write anymore stories with Sirius and Remus? I look forward to reading more from you about these two!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

:D

I loved it.

Poor Padfoot :(

*hugs Sirius and turns angrily to other Marauders*

YOU GITS LISTENED TO SNIVELLOUS OVER ONE OF YOUR BEST MATES!

*pounces on Marauders beating the crap out of them*

YEAH THAT OUTTA TEACH YA, YOU MISTRUSTFUL LITTLE BAS-

Bro- Hem hem!

Me- Oh...right...sorry. Got a little carried away there...

Bro- A little?

Me- Quiet you. So yeah as I was saying this was a great story! I always wondered if there was a way for Snape to frame Sirius...I wouldn't put it past him.

*pounces on Snape beating the crap outta him*

I'LL TEACH YOU, YOU UGLY GREASY BAT-LIKE LITTLE FU-

James to Bro- Aren't ya gonna stop her?

Bro *looks camly at me trying to Avada Kedavra Snape* Nah. Let her have her fun. :)
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Cool story :) I liked it :)
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh my God, that was so sad. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I felt so, so, so, sosososososososooooooo awful for Sirius, especially in the fight scene, and I just wanted to smack Remus, which is saying something, seeing as he is my favorite character of all time. It was fantastic, love.
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Omg. How could I never have thought of it happening this way? I've come up with so many sernarios in my head as to why Sirius would... but never this.

I think I love you, lol. Jk.

But of, it really wasn't fair. For James and Peter and especially Remus to just give up on Sirius that way... I think I cried half way throughout this story.

I hated Remus for a while in there. Still do. Some of those things that he said, about Sirius being nothing but a Black in the end... Talk about proving Sirius' dad right, even though the bastard was so so wrong.

Your story was really really good, and I loved the ending. And I loved Dumbledore's part in it. It was obvious that he believed in Sirius, and saw things in him that his family was trying to erase, and that his friends lost sight of.

I hate Snape and Regulus, the bastards, but I hate James, Peter, and Remus more, becasue they know and love Sirius, and yet they so easily believed he was capable of such things.

I'm glad there was a happy ending. Sirius deserves it, even if i think Rem should suffer a bit for all he said. Lol. sorry, I'm just in an evil mood.

Good job, and sorry for all my rattling on. :D
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
-sighs in damn relief- Thank the lords... I was crying and seriously felt my heart breaking along with Sirius's throughout this whole fic and I'm REALLY glad that everything turned out okay! Plz keep up the good writing, kk? Ja ne!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
One part practically made me cry, but I still absolutley LOVED It! D
lost on baker street chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really liked this. It was different, but seemed somehow likely. Loved it!
LetterRead chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
e! I am melted.

You have melted me.

Thank you!
Javiia chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Absolutely stunning. I /love/ it.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I worship you.

I am *crying.* CRYING! And laughing... and crying. It's... so wonderful! What am I going to do when I run out of your fics to read? I think I will sob hysterically.

I *loved* this fic. I refuse to give it back. I want it autographed. I loved the emotions, the drama, the... oh, everything was BRILLIANT!

I may have a few ideas for some one-shots for you later, but right now, I can't stop reading your work!

Still not giving the fic back,

Umbrae
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow thirty pages, very impressive. This is a great showing a very unique view of the willow incident. Love this fic, and all your other HP fics!
LythTaeraneth chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Me gusta mucho!

Not perfect but certainly very good. I really like the idea that Sirius didn't do it. Sometimes I just want to rip out that page, highlight the offensive material, and send it to J.K with a single word written in the margins:WHY?

I really enjoyed a lot of the dialogue as well. Parts of the narration were slightly confusing but only in that it took a moment to sort out. None of it was indecipherable.

I also think the question of trust is very important when looking at the marauders because, ultimately, Remus was able to believe that Sirius betrayed them all and Sirius' decision to make Peter the secret-keeper belies his mistrust of Remus. Very tragic stuff.
ms. polaris black chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i really liked this...i think that is a very plausible explanation of the willow incident, i mean sirius was so loyal and so very gryffindor that you have to wonder what the heck happened...anyhoo..wonderful story!