Reviews for They read the second book
It was entertaining but barely even English. The sentences were spelled horribly, awful grammar and worst of all, there were chunks missing from sentences. It probably took at least three times the effort to decipher this chapter to read, than it did to write it.
Write more , this is amazing and I love it xx
Zoha Ven chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Amazing! This is one of the best reading the book fics I have read! Update soon!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Please write some more, I really like your story.
WingsandFangs19 chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
please continue
storycrazycarnation chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I am not sure but if you somehow get a copy of the chapter you won't need to do this much work.(sorry if it was a stupid suggestion)
I am highly thankful to you for such a wonderful story.
storycrazycarnation chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Good story...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
? Should be 1998
Hafsa Ammar chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
OMG you are an
Please write the next chapter
Silverfeather222 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Pleassssre update soon!
candyland7 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Just wait until they find out he's a parseltounge
0521804 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
XxmaddypotterxX chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Umm... I think you should either get a beta, or talk to yours because the grammar has gotten pretty bad. You need spaces between commas and the next word, and periods and the next sentence. Also, there are a bunch of capital letters, and places where you put "ch" instead of just "c". You might want to read over your work before posting. Otherwise the story isn't bad, although there was one point where the text chanced to "center", and that was kind of confusing. All in all, your writing is pretty good, but you need to fix spelling/grammar.
XxmaddypotterxX chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Nice job, I like the way the reactions are realistic. Your spelling and grammar are pretty good too, just two small errors, friend is spelled "frIEnd", not "frEInd." Keep up the good work!
Lizzie chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Great job! It sounded just like the remarks James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus would say. Please write more!