Reviews for They read the second book
Silverfeather222 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Pleassssre update soon!
candyland7 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Just wait until they find out he's a parseltounge
0521804 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
XxmaddypotterxX chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Umm... I think you should either get a beta, or talk to yours because the grammar has gotten pretty bad. You need spaces between commas and the next word, and periods and the next sentence. Also, there are a bunch of capital letters, and places where you put "ch" instead of just "c". You might want to read over your work before posting. Otherwise the story isn't bad, although there was one point where the text chanced to "center", and that was kind of confusing. All in all, your writing is pretty good, but you need to fix spelling/grammar.
XxmaddypotterxX chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Nice job, I like the way the reactions are realistic. Your spelling and grammar are pretty good too, just two small errors, friend is spelled "frIEnd", not "frEInd." Keep up the good work!
Lizzie chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Great job! It sounded just like the remarks James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus would say. Please write more!
sahana ashok chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
please please please continue the story
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
lol I can not tell you how much I loved this story
cricketstick chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Please do another chapter. This story is the best!
Kishore chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I love it when authors write stories about James, Liy and the others reading the Harry Potter Series. Please continue. Grammar and Spelling could be better
liz chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Good story, just a lot of spelling and grammer errors.
DaWaffle chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
this is a great story but why arent u reviewing?

And yes, it was a little hard to understand. you should try to proofread it. But overall, awesome!
lily chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
more more more more love it but me want more
elizapi chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
oh... why does it have to stop there? I want to know what they have to say about their boy being a parseltongue (sp?) and facing down a basilisk...
SaradocCraver101 chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
Great plot and keep it up. _