Reviews for Chess
Drachefly chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
She'd be down with queen sacrifices, though. If she doesn't think of herself as the king, then she might get into it better.
bavvgsv chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
what...
melnormemelnorme chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
awesome melnormes are my favorite ships and androsynths have my favorite music
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nice. Shofixti society seemed rather patriarchal in nature, so I'm glad to see a female Shofixti crewmate. Her characterization certainly fits with the rest of the Shofixti race, especially with her comments on Father Tanaka towards the end. :D

Hopefully, you'll return to writing fanfics and add more of these. It would certainly be interesting to see how Pkunk (after all you can extract Pkunk crew from their ships, even if that means you'd only have a handful), Yehat (by the same logic), Umgah, Druuge, Supox, etc. crewmen interact among the crew of the Vindicator, especially so for "enemy" crewmen (the aforementioned Umgah, Druuge, and Syreen 'brainwashees'.)
Thaumh chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cute. I like Busu. I like how you pointed out that yes, it takes the Vindicator about a week or more (depending on the number of thrusters) to cross the quadrant once. Hmmm, perhaps Cpt. Zelnik should have asked Trade Master Greenish about that RPG the Spathi was playing...