Reviews for Back to Good
Bella1976 chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
I loved this. In fact, I'm loving all your stuff. I really hope you never stop writing D/M fics, because you do it so damn well. It's like the WaT I wish I could watch...
drea78 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Oh, WOW! I love this one very much!

Well written - and I thought I was there and can feel it all by myself.

Just perfect!
Moony317 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
This was perfect. There's no other word. Perfect.

It's the best Martin/Danny post the shooting I've ever read.
Violet Crow chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh, that was good. Really good! Damn, after things like this one i can't imagine their relationships with women! That's strange...But i like it ) Beautifully written, so sensetive and real. To Favorites ))
Renn chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
You are a genius. And I am going to sleep now. lol
Gina281087 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
OMG, I loved this story! You described the characters so well, the emotions were real, wow, you did a great job! thanks for sharing
Sanqhian chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
I love how you manage to get so much emotion into your story! You leave me wishing that I had half your talent.

lorcris chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Hey, great chapter, and great story. Sad it's finished, as always. I've enjoyed so much and this conversation was amazing, very touching. Loved it!
lapmal chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
a very good story - sad and with a lot of joy too !
lorcris chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I loved this chapter. I almost laughed picturing Danny entering the apartment and meeting Victor. Poor guy! If I were him I'd had died at that second!. But, wow the second part, this conversation and approaching was wonderful. I enjoyed so much... I can't wait for the next one... Are they going to talk about everything?
lorcris chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Great chapter, I like a lot the way Danny cares of Martin. He’s a lucky man, in spite of what he’s going through. Ouch, when Victor appeared it was like a dark cloud but, fortunately it looks the man is caring of his son for once in a life. Not sure when he finds out about Martin’s feelings for Danny!

Oh, next chapter soon, please!
Sanqhian chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
I'm eager for the next chapter. And kudos to Martin for dealing with hip pain. 'Tis no fun!

Sanqhian chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
I feel like I should be doling out hugs here...

Sanqhian chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Have I told you how much I like your writing? I really connected and suffered with Martin when they had him addicted to pills. It isn't pleasant being in pain every day. And there's that threat of pill addiction just looming...perhaps that's why I'm also a big fan of House...Anyway. I'm rambling. Love this. Going to read the rest.

Gina281087 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Hi! It was a beautiful chapter! I'm not into slash stories but when it's so well-written, it's always nice to read! You did a good job.