Reviews for Bellatouille
Rhiannon Summer chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
This is o good. Is it over?
nomorever chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
I love it, enough said!
limona chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Wow. I can't say that I would have gravitated to this story, given the title (a reference I didn't get on first glance), but I'm stoked I found this. I love all the kitchen terms and the sweet love story. The only thing that bugged me a little was Alice being such a know-it-all. You did a fantastic job with the chemistry between Edward and Bella. This was unique among the fan fictions I have read, and I really enjoyed it. I can't believe Lauren would risk her pet rat in the restaurant.
lulabelljane chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
This was the cutest, sweetest, most adorable fic I've ever read...I loved every second of it! You rock! :)
NoLifeButLives chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
most awesome story!

this isnt the end is it?

that would suc so dont do that... or you could do a sequel... either or

just please please please continue the story!

it be most coolio
whiskysours chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
I likez it! Great story! :)
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
This was great!
neatospeedo chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
i would of review your story right after i read it, but i was playing dumb...ha!

anywho, GREAT STORY!

absolutely loved it!
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
OMG! I finally know what a robocoupe is! My dad sells them! And I've always vaguely wondered what it was! LOL
shellybellypie chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
i really like this story so far. its very original.

the only thing is that the details are a bit off. This is clearly an all human AU, so edward's eyes should be green, not topaz.

i don't mean to be picky. i sound like a prick, i know, im just a detail nazi : P

GOOD STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
I don't know why it has taken me so long to read this story. It was very good. I enjoyed all of the cooking intricacies. Bella was quite different in character to the original story, but I really liked her in this story.

You did a really good job of writing in the present tense. Most of my editing clients have more difficulty with it than you seemed to. It is very hard to be consistent with present tense. I only noticed a couple of slips throughout the story and was very impressed with how you handled it.

This was a nice, light, fun fanfiction.

Well done!
acirelemagne chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Loved it! The cooking definitions are so cool! Great interaction between characters, love the Ratatouille inspiration. It was so cool to read the pov of a chef, esp for a wannabe cook!
macb chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
I loved this story! You made me want to become a cook and I would LOVE any recipes :D. Wonderful story, thanks for writing it.
Hopeful Cullen chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
OME OME OME, This is great. It is so good I am bawling from the happy ending and my parents are thinking about calling the asylum agaion. HEHE. You HAVE to make a sequal!
rain-waterfall chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
I loved this story! It was so sweet! YOu really know a lot about food!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »