Reviews for Bellatouille
latour chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
loving your story
latour chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
great first chapter, loving the situation you've chosen
loulouau chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
Great story thought he was going to hand her a ring :(
laura chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
Shit, this is the best Chef Bella ever! this is super sweet, well written, and funny! I love Bella's clumsiness in this. I cackled hard.

Your Edward was super awesome, eloquent, distinguished, mysterious, and THANK GODDESS, not morose or moody or in "anguish".

I'm super excited to read more of your stories!

Thanks for writing a kick ass story for me.
gredelina1 chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story! It was sweet, funny and it was interesting to get a glimpes into the restaurantworld. The only thing that made me worry was that the puppy sat alone in the bathroom for many hours!
2lazytologin chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I love how they're family... The three brothers... I can really see the love. Good job on capturing the essence of a loving family!
Happy chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I LOVE this story! My computer doesn't always let me review, but you deserve 10,0,0,0,0,0,0 reviews PLUS one million favorite stories! This story is awesome! GREAT JOB!
LivingInHarmony16 chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
c
The Day Tripper chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love how you describe the food flavors(:
Lizutte chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
This was good. I kind of liked the fact, that it isn't that long.
AmberEyedWolf1215 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
aw i totally love it!
topangaxjazmin chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ugh..I'm not sure I can continue...Bella cooks all the time and never once does she 'burn' or 'cut' herself..She's clumsy on her feet not her to mention she is supposed to be a chief here. If these accidents are often that's seriously disturbing. Considering how proud she was even in the actual books about her cooking ability not ever being a problem with her clumsiness. (btw,a lot of people write Edward has topaz eyes when his human so it's a common a mistake but in twilight Carlisle said Edward had the brightest green eyes like his mother)
bioqueen chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
I truly loved this story. It was funny, sweet, and romantic. Thanks for sharing!
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
thank you for this story! it was really cute and fun to read! you did such a good job describing all the dishes and the preparation for them. soo mouth watering! i don't even know what half the food was, but i knew i wanted to eat it. sigh..

you did a really great job with this story. thanks again!
Nez93 chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
wow i love this story, and i cant fathom why you havnt got more reviews! the plot is great and all the dishes sound absolutely delicious! i love the characters, the plot, hell even the rat! ive been sitting here for hours reading the whole story and it was so worth it! you're an amazing writer.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »