Reviews for Bellatouille
Nez93 chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
wow i love this story, and i cant fathom why you havnt got more reviews! the plot is great and all the dishes sound absolutely delicious! i love the characters, the plot, hell even the rat! ive been sitting here for hours reading the whole story and it was so worth it! you're an amazing writer.
TwiguysObsessed chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Aw!, the ending was lovely

xoxoxoxo
katupatu chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Ur a chef urself?

I've allways wanted to be a chef too but i allways burn stuff so i gave up and take classes to become a doctor... to animals cuz i luv animals and hate sick peps so ...

my point is i love ur story.
movies2560 chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
AW! super cute! loved it!
nyckiii chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
Okay, this was officially one AMAZING story. It had an unbelievably awesome storyline, the writing was superb and to top it off, the story was just plain sweet :) You've done an amazing job. This story made me laugh so much! Thanks for writing- it was just... magical (for loss of a better word)
PerpetuallyConfuzzled chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Really cute story, it was lighthearted and fun to read. I loved that it incorporated a lot about cooking as well. Great job!
Smile-J chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
Enjoyed that!
Vinegar and Roses chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Love the story. The restaurant should close, not close down.
Vinegar and Roses chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
You're right about the ballet just minus the sweat thing. Ballerinas sweat too!
4k101 chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
aw so cute!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
aww i really liked this story! :)

great job :D
Lune Argentee chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
AW! That was the CuTeSt story I've read in fOrEvEr! I loved the fluff and romance, and the comedy!

cheela07 chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
wow

update wid an epilogue really quick?

pretty plz?

love ya

an off coouurrsee

edward an robert-i love both of u!
clumsy23 chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
This is such a lovely story! )
cathyrock chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
OMG, THat was amazing, and even more interesting for someone interested in cooking:)
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »