Reviews for Through the Auror\'s Eyes
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
...wow...I never saw it from that point...this is great work, wonderfully written. :) thank you for sharing!
A Lost Memory chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Im stunned at the emotional and writing depth to this story, as it isn't just a fic, but a real story, no matter if it is a one off or not, no matter the length it is a story... There is soo much I want to say and describe all that this made me feel, but I'm at a loss for words... This was just a truly inspiring, and though depressing, amazing story! I've added it to my favorites, for it really is a very great deep and emotional tale that really reaches out and touches your heart and soul, regardless, as I've said, of the depressing and emotional theme, it really is a great piece of writing and I really am thankful to you for sharing it and for all of your work really!

Thanks again,

Stephanie

ps. I meant to review the 'Son of a Dudley' Fic but didn't get to and I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading it and wished to have more like that to read or even more of that fic! I really enjoyed also reading the thoughts and discussion and all that you went into depth of the epilogue type chapter! Thanks so much for sharing that! I really appreciate being able to, even after all of this time that I've been obsessed-hehe-w/and reading all kinds and types of all the fics and stories and its been years since I've started reading and I'm just thankful and really appreciate being able to read, even after all of this time and various different types, good and bad, that I'm able to read one or as the case is w/you, two really good and thought provoking and just really really wonderfully different in ways that are really hard to do, especially, like with me, you read sooo many different, but still the same or similar fics, that its nice to meet the two I have tonight of yours, that were so inspiring and really well done and nicely written and different and as I said inspiring in a way that it is hard to near impossible at some or more than some times, it seems, these days to be able to get and read that isn't the same ol' same ole...

Thanks again, you can really tell you really care about what you put out there! So truly thank you!
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Interesting. The living circle goes round and round...suspicion is confirmed to only be proven wrong...a good job, by the way.
Katarina Freeman chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Really good. The style and feeling almost reminds me of animorphs. ::Shudders:: Poor aurors. Never really thought of that side of the job before...
H.L.B chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
The Auror in the story isn't anyone we know already from Rowling's world, at least the Auror isn't intended to be. :-)
Trewyn Potter chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
very original, well written, wonderful! Were you thinking any particular auror when you wrote this?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
WHO IS THE STINKEN' AUROR? TELL ME NOW!
Rhyssa chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Very Cool! :) I like it a lot!
drkddid chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
that was good. are you going to write more? i think you should.