Reviews for Black Cloaks, Red Clouds, Purple Nail Polish
goldenlucario1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Typical Tobi!
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This is one big problem 'cause the hair is the most important thing to a S-ranked criminal ninja! XD
Rizember chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Kakuzu fainting? Nice XD
Rizember chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Fruity pebbles :) cute
Rizember chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Funny :D

Lunarious1000 is pimping your fic out to others so I had to read it. Good job by the way
DoodleSmuke chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I freaking love ths Fic! There's nothing like a good Akatsuki Crack XDD

I love how you made all the characters, especially Hiden! XDD
loveroflaughs chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
one of them looks like Gandalf the White,and the other looks like he's seen,tasted,even SLEPT with the rainbow!"dude...or dudette,that made my !
TheVanillaTwilight chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG! i readthis story before! and now i found it again! i LOVE this! its so funny _
TobiGB chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Nice chapter. Great to hear from you again.
trueheartlesschild chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
OH my god please write more, i haven't laughed so hard for a long time!
Deyja chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
This story is one of the truly hilarious crack fics. omg i laugh. my sister and I text each other quotes when we're bored. flip i Lol'd when the chibi dance scene happened. was the actual video made before or after?
PoorLittleEmoGirl chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
oh wow this story is hilairous please update soon _
AshbooAkatsuki chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This chapter is so funny! I really liked the conversation that Deidara and Itachi had in the living room.
gonefoornow chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
"I once asked Mother if you were all the fat she ever had in the form of a human"

I want someone to ask me that someday.

BEST AKATSUKI CRACK FIC EVER!
Ghastly Impressions chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
AH! DID YOU HAVE TO DESCRIBE THAT... WITH A FRICKIN PLUNK! SKID MARKS! NINJA TURTLE UNDIES! FREAKIN' SKID MARKS! COME ON! I WAS EATING SOME CHOCOLATE DAMN ICE CREAM DAMNIT!* GAGS AND SHOVES AWAY ICECREAM* YOU KNOW WHAT? I HASVE TO GO HURL KNOW! I MEAN COME ON! SKID MARKS!