Reviews for Blue Blood
TheCauldron chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Loving Shade! My ideal man! Possibly only topped by Riddick. I sense a pattern here...

Regardless! Your writing is fantastic and I'm looking forward to the next story!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Great story on my way to inferno hehe
JustLikeToRead chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Great story, thanks! :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
This story has some nice touch to it, and has some outstanding moments with in make this story work so well and keep the reader interest in it.

As part of a larger story, it is also a good bridge story, as it takes time to build up a good plot line and over all story line (arc) when writing a series of linked stories the story must do this and you have done this well therefor i am looking forward to the next part of your larger story.
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
nice one (outsandind plot idea) read story to find out as I do not post spoilers
basaltone chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Really enjoyed your continuation of the story. Nice to see a little HEA for our intrepid adventurers. Almost afraid to read the sequal. Inferno sounds so ominous.
bumbumgirl chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Yet another wonderful story in the Shade verse. I enjoyed this one just as much as the other 2 and I am looking forward to reading Inferno. The "scene" between Mal and Inara right before the wedding was spot on...I could actually picture the two of them doing/saying exactly that! Thank you again for sharing this wonderful story!
unlock.your.heart chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
good story
Ali chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
YEAH! This was SO good. Thank you for another awesome "Shade/Rayne" story. You rock. Can't wait to read "Inferno" and the sequel to "The Last Spartan" (I'm saving that for x-mas vacation to finish) Love your stories. :)Ali
BonesBBLover chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
Loved the wedding and the present for Jayne/River
BonesBBLover chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
haha, I LOVE seeing all the girls giving it to the men. So perfect. And Simon's "I stopped a guy from hitting Jayne." That was great
BonesBBLover chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
Yay Mal!

And I
edenfalls81 chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
Really looking forward to reading Inferno. That was a great last chapter, but you left it on such a cliff hanger. Please don't take too long writing it.
Boombaye chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
New sequel for Last Spartan ? A new story ? Another installment in the Shades universe ? Wo(deep breath)oho!
FabledFigment chapter 14 . 12/18/2007

Cute wedding. Hi-larius fight the night before.