Reviews for Harry Potter
NO chapter 2 . 2/4
it was alright better then anything i could come up with
KeiraGrange chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, the reviewer BELOW ME is a right a**ehole. GO GET A LIFE.

Anyway, well done.

Who cares if you ask for reviews.
Ali chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
YO!

I agree with the other review who said this wasn't good. At all. Also, from what I've seen on your account here and Y!A you seem very greedy for reviews. Like really greedy. Also, threatening your reviewers isn't the best tactic. It makes you come off as a spoiled brat. Which you are.

Seriously, I don't care if you delete this. I'm just glad that you see that someone is finally telling you that you are a greedy, spoiled little brat.

And, yeah, try flaming one of my stories. You have absolutely no idea who I am.

Go on. Dismember me. Try. Oh, and get a goddam life instead of begging and threatening for reviews. I despise you. Go die now _

And my stories are way better than yours btw, I have over 300 reviews for a 10-chapter one. That's 30 reviews per chapter. Beat that.
tasha cullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
AMAZING job rhyming, i couldnt have come up w/ that myself
Saransh desai chowdhry chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I really like it!

You put so much...LOST CONNECTION...
EternlSrvtude chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
OMG I luv it!

ha ha that is realy funny realy good

like a limerick or summin even though its so long!

WOW i wouldnt be able to do that

I luv "when ron gets whiney" lol

GREATT!
Pogonotrophy chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Well, I suppose you did a good job rhyming, but really, this is your poetry? I'm sorry if I was mistaken but I thought that poetry was meant to show some insight or profound thought of the writer. Poetry does not include telling stories unless you count epic poems but this is far from any epic poem I've ever read. This just tells me a story that I've already read several times. It does nothing to keep my interest. Personally, I think it just sounds like a badly written song.
Silence Be Heard chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Very good, I suck at writing poems but I love reading them )
Prongs09 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
good no flaming bye
snevans78 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Gosh, you people gotta start reviewing, you know. I have 0 reviews for this!