Reviews for Light In the Eyes of the Dying
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Man, I can now see this pairing happening. :D
So deep and emotional. XI
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is a perfect expression of George's grief, and I love that Luna is there to help him through it. Love it )
inkvoices chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Your third and fourth paragraph where you start sentences with 'and' and 'but' I think it might read better having those sentences joined to the previous ones (ie. ...completely still, but, occasionally, he would...) and I'm not sure if the emotional Molly would have managed to stop crying after just one week, although probably she would have stopped crying incessantly. Other than that I can't think of any improvements of the top of my head.

Your Luna's tone of voice is spot-on. Here she's the mistress of stating the obvious and the odd that makes us love her so much in the books. I especially liked "I thought I might be of more use somewhere else."

You manage to capture grief within a short piece of writing and it's not angsty so much as sad. I like how Luna is the one to bring George back a bit and the mentions that remind us that Luna lives nearby and of Ginny. Lovely fic :o)
boostarryeyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Love this. George and Luna fast becoming fav pairing.

Please consider continuing story.x.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this is really good. totally something I could see Luna doing. very good
ethanhaas chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm constantly amazed at how I can be so arrogant as to click on a story and think "God, what a weird pairing" and then end up eating my words with gusto. Beautiful and simple, well done. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read every George/Luna fic I can get my hands on.
mirabien chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
dev.gg chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was an absolutely amazing story! There are no other words to describe it, to be perfectly honest with you.

I really hope you consider continuing this, because I think it'd be really interesting if you did.

You've done a fantastic job! Keep it up!
Tikkt chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I'm falling in love with this pairing. It's so sad and lovely.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
o my god. This was awesome and beautiful and it made me really sad! I never really thought about Luna and how she might be able to help George... I loved the part about drowning on dry land, and the part at the beginning about identity... I basically loved it all! this is going in my faves... incredible job!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I normally stick to my fav pairings of Draco/Hermione, Hermione/ROn, Ginny/Harry but something about this caught my eye and guess what!

I'm hooked.

Please post again soon.
wnch chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh man I love this! It's really good, and she's just what I'd imagine could help him. Aww poor George! This makes me sad all over again!
Wayward Fool chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow, I haven't read George/Luna before but that was absolutely fantastic. Angsty and sad but I loved it. I need some chocolate, -harrumph-

-Fool