Reviews for A Prelude
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Is this going to be continued? I really hope it is...
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was really good, I didn't expect it to be good, but I'm glad I gave it a chance, nice ob. :)
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ne? That's it! I love this story! It is wonderful, creative, and different all at the same time? How can you just abandon a genius masterpiece! That is a crime!

But the story was wonderful, I loved how Deidara acted, he was so bad ass! Did Sasuke actually kill that Billy guy? Oh well, that's what they get for trying to mess with Sasuke - I love the plot! It was so... different, in an amazingly, OMGG (Oh My Good Gumdrops), I can't believe this was only a one shot, I think I am going to kill myself because I am depressed that one of the best AU's ever written is only a one shot, kind of way. -

I really didn't think I was going to like this in the least bit, but I love SasuDei/DeiSasu, so I decided that I would try and read it, I really hates westerns is actually the only thing keeping me from wanting to read this, but THIS no, THIS is not a western, this is a masterpiece! Great Job! I love it!
Nerina Sky chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
very interesting choice of setting and story plot.

this is very good and i do agree with the other reviwers that you should write some more.
dead drifter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Ooh this is good. Really good. Please continue with this! Naruto Westerns yay!

Jen
Ujikofuda chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love this setting. Like, seriously.

Please write more. The plot is interesting.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Agh I love Deidara in this fic.

And the universe.
myness chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Why just one chapter? You have to continue ))