Reviews for Between a Rock and the Hot Place
love this)))
the origins of pandora chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
.AWESOME! 8D
Cowlamity chapter 29 . 1/22/2010
Very nicely done, and well thought out too. You never once gave me the immpression you were making this up as you were going along, giving it a real sense of story. - Cowlamity
firedrakegirl chapter 29 . 10/21/2009
I love it! I can't wait to read the sequel!
cms chapter 29 . 9/15/2009
you have GOT to make a sequel to this. this story is amazing and i know that the next one could be just as good. please, please, PLEASE make a sequel!
limited chapter 29 . 7/9/2008
you so totally ROCK! this has got to be my favorite GR story. and do i see a possible hellboy crossover next time? that would be awesome. i hope you post it soon. write on!
noone chapter 29 . 7/1/2008
excellent story! there aren't enough good GR stories out there and i must say this is the best one i've read, hands down. i really hope you start up a sequel soon, or any other GR fic would be good for me. you really are an excellent writer and should continue creating. until next time i wish you the best of fortunes and freedom from writers block. later!
Speakfire chapter 29 . 6/27/2008
This is one of the most enjoyable stories I've read in a while. You did an excellent job of keeping Stanley Godspeed and Johnny Blaze's characters in line with that of the movie. A very nice touch was adding in Grace's distinct sentience, and Kelsey's strong sense of intuition when it came to seeing the truth of things. The whole 'lunch scene' with Carla, Kelsey and Johnny made me smile.

The ending seemed slightly rushed to me, but I think it has to do with how much attention to detail you put into the rest of the story. Your Roswell, NM tie-in that dates back to "The Rock" was very original as well. I hope to see a sequel sometime soon.
Swann Shooter chapter 29 . 5/31/2008
You so totaly ROCK! This has just filled my Nick Cage fix for the next two months(thay's saying a whole lot) and the next crossover should be with X-men... just because I want to see how many ppl call GR a mutant
Lahatiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was fantastic! It played out just like a movie in my head, right down to Stanley's tense, mildly hysterical voice versus Johnny's lazy Texas accent. I'd love to see a "Rock and the Hot Place II: Return of Deathwatch," but I'm also looking forward to any other GR stories you might have in mind.
Q42 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very nice! Very true to the character, and I really love the vivid descriptions you put in, along with a little touch of humor. I look forward to reading the rest of this!
xt1me chapter 29 . 5/13/2008
I really liked this (the quotes at the start of each chapter where a nice touch) I hope you do the sequel someday as there are too few good Ghost rider fic out there.
qwerty chapter 29 . 5/12/2008
dude i loved that story let me know when you put the sequal up I would love to read it you rock.
Tankred chapter 29 . 5/9/2008
Speaking of motorcycle stunts and stuff, I always wondered if any of those stunt people would ever try approaching the Ghost Rider about it. I mean, How cool wouldn't it be to have a flaming bike-wraith to star in a stunt movie?
qwerty chapter 28 . 5/8/2008
I love this story please add some more, you rule.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »