Reviews for All My Friends Say
Excellent story...Please finish.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Hahaha. I am amused by that last sentence. Nice fic
elfspirit7 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Swishla chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Loved the last line! I can so see Alex saying that. Great so far.
lovesfemslash chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
I've just come across your stories. They are great. You have a gift for giving the characters the space and voice to tell these wonderful stories at their own pace. I see that you have not updated some in quite a while. I hope that you go back and find the thread of the tale and continue these wonderful stories. And add new ones of course!
brwnsuga chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
This was a great story. I hope you can come back to it.

Continue gracing us with your words.

Kendra23 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Good story!

I liked the case that was involved and the conflict with Alex's sister and Serena. I'm just surprised things happened as fast as they did between Liv and Alex. And what I mean by that is that Liv saw Alex with Trevor-so ultimately that caused her to drink more. I'm surprised she didn't try to find out first if Alex liked girls or not instead of just going and asking her out to dinner and whatnot.

But the story itself came out great! I especially liked the detailed description of Liv putting her arms around Alex or both of them holding each other!

Good job!
NeoTroi79 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
Wow...i don't think i've ever seen Serena and Alex at odds before. Nice job!
Pandora007 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
just finished to read that.. i hope you update soon.. now im gonna start dark blue lol.. thanks for the stories.. you are really great..
chawkchic chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
I am glad that Olivia is Alex's calm place in such a frustrating time. As the older sister I can say I empathize with Alex and Serena will have to be a most fabulous girlfriend for a long time before she earns any trust I would imagine.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
No wonder Serena if Alex's sister can forgive her,so can time of better not screw up again.
Zarathustra1030 chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
I love this story! yeah for updates
VeraBell chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
I really like this! And about chp 5, yeah, I did catch the reference to Dark Blue:D Please update again soon! xx
piecesofyourheart chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
great update! ha, alex and serena at world's end? that is a new taatic! i really like this chapter!
Tiger87 chapter 6 . 4/12/2008