Reviews for Wishful Thinking
my heart aches...
Locust-Chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Poor Colin. :(
rosewinkle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was sad...but nice, I guess.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
poor Colin
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
what going to happen next
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sweet.
timothyology chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Just fantastic. I love your characterization of Colin. Short, bitter sweet and well written; so unlike anything else written for the character- that I've read- on this site (at least in slash).

Sorry I couldn't log in and review..my PSP is actin strange :/
spiel chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw, like it!
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i would love it if somebody could tell me, cause i dont have my copy handy, but did Collin die in the seventh book or not? i just cant remember
evilsnowball7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I really liked it. I'd loved to have read more :3
Asher-Jak chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'm adding this story to my favorites! :)
Von chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw that's so sweet. I'd take Colin's one-sided worship over Ginny's in-your-face worship any day.
Violet Beatrice Baudelaire chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was a great oneshot,I usually hate ones shorter than a 10 words :).
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw. This is great! There needs to be more HarryxColin twould be hot.
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah, futility. You've got that emotion downed here, in a snap. Good job.

Your second paragraph confused me a little. Colin says he only wanted friendship, but the action he describes is most definitely one of "more than friendship." Does he know this? I'm not sure. I don't think you should be playing with that intricacy with such a short story, but if you planned it, kudos, because it's an awesome idea. You can spawn a whole other story off of this idea, because it has a lot of depth. I'm just not sure it fits here, you know?

As usual, I would like a little more out of these statements Colin's making, and insights into his fantasies (I want scenes, in other words), but what you have now gets the point across well, and succinctly, which is a problem I have. Do try using your creativity to give us some scenes, though, because I would be very interested to see what you come up with in the process.

I'm not a fan of slash, but I like this piece. Overall, well done. Keep writing!