Reviews for Stuttering
Dreyar is my married name chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Really good! Congrats:)
Gingeh chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Hi again . Reading 'Breath II' made me want to read more of your PoT stories, so I did, and I'm happy to say it was just as good, if not possibly better, then the one I read first D. Thank you for writing!
juz-dream chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
that was really sweet(:
nitaBonita chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
aw... that was the cutest i loved it alot! i love it! hahaaha

everyday-snowangel
Bluementrit chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
i love it reaally
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
aw this is so cute i love it

hope you could write more ryoma/sakuno
Cristya Blade chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Ha ha, I was sitting here blushing as I read this. It's very cute. Like I mean really cute (ha ha) I wish stuff like this would come out of me.

Sorry 'bout the word average, by the way. Won't it be fun to work back up to it? Heh.
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
perfect, absolutely perfect. I can actually see Ryoma doing that kind of stuff, alot of fanfics make him to girly, and not like his character at all. myself included. but you did a very nice job. BRAVO!

p.s. is there going to be more?
Melissax3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
i absolutely loved this one. it was incredibly adorable and i just love it. one of the best.
SuChAbAKa chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Aw! That was adorable! X3 i loved it!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
stutter for the guy ur in love with sakuno.. sakuno and ryoma love forever.. and other random guys.
shierysh chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
KYA ~ SO CUTE! _ Love it! Ryoma is so sweet! x3 But poor Kin-chan... he's been forgotten... Kind of anyway P

Please write more RyoSaku fics _ pretty please!
typeos chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
cute! update soon please!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
kya! i LOVE the sequel! SO CUTE! KYA! I KEPT SQUEELING WHILE I WAS READING THIS! KYA! COOL STORY!
Roseability chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Aw... that is kawaii... though I really don't know that Ryo-kun would go so far as public afection. xD
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »