Reviews for Chiyoyorozuyo Till the End of Time
gort420 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
well it did take krista perry 10 years to complete hearts of ice so your at least faster than her.
jk chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
one ques i know u intend to rewrite this story but readin chap 10 m a bit confused coz its writtn its a ranma x akane but it sounds like a ukyo x ranma(nodoka). and does she jump off. plz dyin of curiosity.
SignDowny chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
I just have to admit. This story easily ends up on my top 5 list of stories I've read here on and trust me I've read ALOT
tuatara chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
I want to like this story, as it's a pretty interesting concept, but it's such a rollercoaster of huge, twisting, turning, melodramatic emotion. Of the four main characters, the only one who isn't some kind of basket case is Ryoga. All three girls are emotional disasters of varying degrees.

I'd be interested in reading a conclusion if one were ever posted, but I'm not going to be clamoring for it either. Oh well. Thank you for sharing.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Now that was mean,Akane just dropping Ryoga like that then confessing her love to Nodoka out of the blue,it make's me chant,more chapter's write more chapter's. And of course (it's all your fault Ranma) Hibiki just has to blame the one girl who is blameless in all this.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
While it took some getting used to the characters and the way you had things structured with everyone, I did get used to it. The story was enjoyable, especially ow Akane fell in love with Nodoka, for her and not for Ranma. I hope you plan on at least one or two more chapters to tie up the last few threads.
Lightspire chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
This is an interesting story. And all of the love triangles that are going on is also interesting, but they seem to be going extremely quickly. ONe segment, Nodoka's with Ukyou, the next, Akane is throwing herself at her... And now, it appears like ranma's going to go back to normal, hook up with Akane, and this will be a "happily ever after" little mini-drama. That's ok, I guess. But it all goes so quickly, you don't really get the chance to attach yourself to any of the characters. You give the barest of histories, besides the prologue, and characters go about things so quickly it makes my head spin. It apears you're going to have all the "classic" match-ups, but if you have Ukkyou end up with Ryouga, I think you'd be doing a bit of disservice. "Well, the main characters are together... Here Ukyou, you can have what's left, Akane's sloppy seconds! You don't mind right, cuz you were desperate for a date, anyway..."

Besides all that, how does Mousse know Ranma, and Shampoo, for that matter? What's the story? There just seems to be so much missing from this. A lot of questions, and not enough answers. I've read a lot of Ranma stories, I've seen it all, so I get what's going on... But no explanation of things is frustrating, even if I already know the general background. You barely hint at how torn the characters are. Like Ranma/Nodoka. Still jumping at the chance for a cure, then not, and now probably will again. Seriously head-spinning. Other than all that, it's pretty good.
PabloDoritos chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
Another amazing chapter. Can't wait till the next one.
bsmitty chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
Lookin good. Cant wait to see how it'll all come together.
CharlieBarrow chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
O I like!
SOTG chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
DUN-DUN-DUN

Good chapter. I'm enjoying this. I'm still wondering how Genma will take all this, though. With this latest situation, he might go along the lines of 'my son is so manly, he can pull as a girl.'

At least, that's what I like to think in my mind. And what a twisted world that is.

More soon, please!
Aceina chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
omg great chapter verry verry good but i wanted to ask are u going to be working on ure old fics to now? id like to see more of the fallowing fics

Of Martial Artists and Dolls

Ranma: Only Never

and some new fics as well ure a greath authore the best ranma authors on the site
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
WOW! This is probablyone of the most complex romance stories I've ever read. I like it a lot.
ranma girl 14 chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Very nice, I wonder how the talk between Ranma and Akane will go.

plz plz update FAST!