Reviews for Suicidal Affair
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 5/3
This was really Awesome and I liked reading it!
Ino Death chapter 7 . 1/13
X3 I liked the way this ended and as for the Hanataro x Ulquiorra Ship... I was not expecting that! I do like it though. And YEAY AIZEN'S DEAD :D
Netherius99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Meh I've seen worse. Oh yes much worse. Nice intro though.
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved it,awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Yay SMUT!
reapertodiefor1 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Do you think you could write a fanfic about Ulquiorra and Hanatarou? They make such a cute couple.
Seylind.Boltgrave chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really liked chapter one, the story has potential. But then I opened chapter two and realized you are one of those people who spell Grimmjow wrong. I can't handle that.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Hmmm. I kind of liked the story, but it was really unreal at times. Ichigo followed Grimmjow after almost bleeding out? And he's not dizzy in the least... And to chopp of a head with a knife, that must have been a big as knife if you ask me.
Grisia chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Glad that everyone seems to be having a great ... 'sex' life *smirks*. Though I'm kinda pissed that Hichi won't get laid since he's Ichi's other personality. Hmmmm, since Grimm is a hitman, they probably won't go poor *sneers*. Well, luckily Ichi and Hichi are 'friends' *grins* Great story. Aizen totally deserved that kind of humiliating death.
Renjiluver24 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Hehehehheheheheheheheheheheh ehehhehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehrhrhrhrhehhehrhrrhe hhrhrehehehehehehehehehehehe geheheheheheheheheheheheeheg ehehegegegeheeeegegergregehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hhhehehehehhehehhehehehehehe hehehehehehhehehhehehehehheh eehehheh...so AWSOME
moonlitcat chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I love this story! There are hardly any good abused!Ichigo stories. Thank you for writing it.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
idk if ive reviewed this yet, but this is mi second time readin' it cus i rilly luv it...and Aizen totally deserves wht happens to him
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Ya aizen got his just desserts
aku no tensai chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
The chapter was awesome!

Questions from before:

Ichigo is 16 and Grimmjow became a hitman at the age of 17, it's been years since then, so how old is Grimmjow?

How old was Grimmjow when his sister, Nel at the age of 6, died?

Was Aizen REALLY a priest? I somehow find that hard to believe T_T I get it! He must have been impersonating someone!

Will Ichigo's sisters ever learn what really happened? Well, I guess I should continue reading this story shouldn't I?

Does Ichigo have long or short hair? Considering he's been living on the streets for 4 years, I had to ask.

Will Toshiro and Gin come back sometime! I guess I should continue reading~

Will you write a story on Gin and Toshiro on how they met? Please?

That's...ALL! WOW! A lot of questions~

-AnT
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I REALLY and I mean REAAAALLY love this story!

I hope Gin and Hitsugaya come back and that no one dies~! I'm glad Ulquiorra has actual feelings for someone. Not a lot of people do that~

AIZEN'S A BASTARD! (as always but...Still!)

Notes on names:

Grimmjaw- Grimmjow.

Uliquiorra- Ulquiorra.

That's it! Never give up writing you evil genius you!

Oh! By the way, did you really manage to convince people that you had/have MPD? Talk about drama skills!

-AnT