Reviews for Suicidal Affair
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 2 . 5/26
Good story line so far but a quick question for ya. Do you realize your spelling Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's names wrong?
Rize Shirosaki chapter 7 . 4/15
Isshin and Aizen deserved their fates! This was a great story, though a little short
Black Bankai chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
This was really Awesome and I liked reading it!
Ino Death chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
X3 I liked the way this ended and as for the Hanataro x Ulquiorra Ship... I was not expecting that! I do like it though. And YEAY AIZEN'S DEAD :D
Netherius99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Meh I've seen worse. Oh yes much worse. Nice intro though.
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved it,awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Yay SMUT!
reapertodiefor1 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Do you think you could write a fanfic about Ulquiorra and Hanatarou? They make such a cute couple.
Seylind.Boltgrave chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really liked chapter one, the story has potential. But then I opened chapter two and realized you are one of those people who spell Grimmjow wrong. I can't handle that.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Hmmm. I kind of liked the story, but it was really unreal at times. Ichigo followed Grimmjow after almost bleeding out? And he's not dizzy in the least... And to chopp of a head with a knife, that must have been a big as knife if you ask me.
Grisia chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Glad that everyone seems to be having a great ... 'sex' life *smirks*. Though I'm kinda pissed that Hichi won't get laid since he's Ichi's other personality. Hmmmm, since Grimm is a hitman, they probably won't go poor *sneers*. Well, luckily Ichi and Hichi are 'friends' *grins* Great story. Aizen totally deserved that kind of humiliating death.
Renjiluver24 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Hehehehheheheheheheheheheheh ehehhehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehrhrhrhrhehhehrhrrhe hhrhrehehehehehehehehehehehe geheheheheheheheheheheheeheg ehehegegegeheeeegegergregehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hhhehehehehhehehhehehehehehe hehehehehehhehehhehehehehheh eehehheh...so AWSOME
moonlitcat chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I love this story! There are hardly any good abused!Ichigo stories. Thank you for writing it.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
idk if ive reviewed this yet, but this is mi second time readin' it cus i rilly luv it...and Aizen totally deserves wht happens to him
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Ya aizen got his just desserts